23-Marco

I didn't want to wake up. I didn't deserve it. I should be dead. I need to be dead and the fact that Jean waltzed into my parents house, kind of scared me, but also made me feel more horrible. He doesn't deserve me, no matter how much I love him, but then, he told me he loves me. I nestled myself into his chest and whispered, "I love you too."

Jean and I sat there for a few minutes and he just held me, no words were spoken. It was nice, listening to his steady heart beat. "Marco," Jean's voice was soft, breaking the silence. "What did you take?"

Did I tell him I tried to kill myself? I don't remember. I guess it was just a guess. Maybe it was obvious? "I-I," I had to think. I think I grabbed some sleeping pills I really don't remember. I was just too desperate. "Not sure," I mumbled. I felt Jean nod.

"My guess is that it wasn't very much either, or not anything too harmful," he said softly. So, he wasn't mad that I just tried suicide? Or was he, but wasn't showing it? Probably the second one. Either way, I was grateful that he had come by to check on me.

"Jean my parents are going to be home soon and I'm tired," I yawned, crawling into his lap more, wrapping my arms and legs around him, like a koala. "Can I just stay with you?" I murmured.

"Let's pack up a few more things. They've practically kicked you out, so I don't think you'll be needing to come back," Jean kissed my cheek and pulled me off of him. "Don't fall asleep on me now," he chuckled, pulling a suitcase out of my closet. I watched him with heavy eyes. It was hard keeping my focus, but I did my best at staying awake. He packed up quite a bit of my clothes and shoes along with a few of my books. It was actually extremely hard to concentrate and comprehend what was happening. I found myself drifting off until I felt a hand set firmly on my leg. "Marco, are you alright?" Jean asked sternly.

"Mhmm," I mumbled.

I don't remember much of what happened after that, but I awoke at Jean's house, tucked warmly under the covers of his bed. Then, I got a slap to the face right as I sat up.

Bbies don't hate me, but I need to take a small break. I'll be back in a few weeks. So much shit is happening right now and I need to let a few things go.
Sorry the chapter is short and such too.
Hang in there lovelies I'll be back~