11-Jean

It's so hard not just publishing everything at once. I have chapters already set in case I don't have time to write and I just want to publish them all because I love this fic so much and I want everyone to read it xD
I watched every feature in Marco's face as I said that horrendous speach. His emotions changed from confusion, to rejection of my words, to hope. It was quite beautiful, in a sense. His face was just perfection. The way he showed emotion and the way his body moved (I'm mostly speaking of earlier, when we were making out), was divine.
His big brown eyes is what really controlled me. If he'd ask me to jump off a cliff, I'd look into his eyes and be so memorized, I'd probably do it.
He stated that I must have been through a lot. I breathed in and replied with a, "Yeah." I left it at that, not really wanting to get in depth, yet, anyways. I just don't do good talking about it, even though it's not too bad.
"So I guess I should head out," Marco started sitting back up again, but I pulled him back down.
"No, you can stay. Actually, please stay. I don't want to sit here alone."
"Are you begging me? That's cute," Marco gave me a weak smile, though some pink dusted his tan cheeks.
"If you put it that way, then sure," I ran my tongue along the front of my top teeth.
"You're pretty needy for a punk kid, huh Jean," Marco chuckled. I sat up and looked at him, my jaw wide open.
"Damn, Marco," I laughed. "Well, is there any specific time my goodie too shoes [thats the correct form of the expression, right? Jeez English is so hard] needs to be home?" I stuck my tongue out.
"I mean, yeah, but I don't really want to go home." He looked down, "Ever," he finished.
"You can stay here if you want," I offered. I'm quite positive there's something going on at home he doesn't want to be around, and that's totally relatable. "Like for as long as you want. Just be prepared for a raging alcoholic mom to just show up at times."
"Looks as though both our lives are pretty fucked up," Marco sighed. I was surprised. He didn't seem like the kind of guy who would swear like that, but who knows. He probably has a rebellious side to him like everyone else does.
I only shrugged in agreement, but I wasn't sure if Marco had seen it. I've been staring straight ahead of me since I had opened the window, for the most part.
After a few minutes of awkward silence, I started talking again, "I'm probably going to be a terrible boyfriend, by the way. I'm a pretty shitty boyfriend. I've never really had a long term relationship before. Most of what I've had where one night stands."
"I've never had a boyfriend of anything. All I know is that I'm attracted to males," Marco let out a small chuckle.
"That's okay, there's a first for everything. Is there anything you want to do today?" I ran my fingers through my hair.
"I dunno."
I was expecting that kind of answer. Well being Marco's now boyfriend, I felt that maybe I should take him somewhere, but what would he like to do? I don't have much money and because I get my cigarettes illegally, it costs me a little more. I should probably get a job or something.
"Can we just lay here?" Marco said softly, like he was half asleep and damn it was sexy. "All day? That would be nice."
"Are you tired?" I poked him in the ribs, playfully.
"A little, I don't know why," he yawned and laid himself farther down, grabbing a pillow and resting his head on it. "Your bed just makes me tired." Marco curled himself next to me and yawned again. That was really cute. I ruffled his hair and kissed his forehead before wrapping blankets around him and standing up. While he's alseep, I think I'll actually attempt some homework.
As I grabbed my backpack off the floor, by my door, I saw Marco sit up and stare at me. "Jjeeeaaaannn," he pouted.
It finally dawned on me. How could I be so stupid? "Maaarrcoooo," I mocked him and dropped my backpack, walking back over to my bedside. I pulled the blankets up and slid myself under them, waiting for Marco to as well. As he faced himself to me, I grabbed his waist and pulled him a little closer.
"This has been one heck of a day for us, hasn't it?" Marco chuckled and nuzzled his face into my chest.
"No kidding. I mean, I acquired a boyfriend," I kissed his forehead. Just as I thought we were going to get all cozy, there was a crash downstairs. "Dammit," I mumbled and sat up. "Marco, please be ready; it might bet violent."
I didn't see fear in his eyes. I just saw something that said, 'it's nothing new,' and that actually made me feel upset. If anyone, he doesn't deserve to have seen violence.