Damn Double Homicide

✍🏾𝓤𝓹𝓭𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓢𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓭𝓾𝓵𝓮✍🏾
Monday Hectic and Chaos, and Her Wolf
Tuesday Together
Wednesday Dying Under a Gun/ The Gap Between Us
Thursday Tears of a Ghost
Friday  Mayhem/ Foreign Love
Saturday Smooth Criminal / readers choice to what book
Sunday A teachers Lust, and A war with the Devil

August 1, 2018
4:34 a.m.

DOM POV:

I woke up to something moving on the side of my bed. Without thinking I sprung into action and pulled out my gun.

There was no one but Violet who was moving around in her sleep. I put the gun down and rubbed her back to calm her down.

She sighed in her sleep and then finally calmed down.

I looked at the time only to see I was up way to early. Right when I was about to go back to bed someone ring the doorbell. "Who the fuck is at the door this early," I hissed.

I went to the door quickly and looked at the monitor to see Doc.

"What the hell are you doing ringing this early in the morning?" I asked through the intercom.

"It's an emergency hurry up and get dressed same goes for Violet," Doc said then walked off.

"Are you fucking kidding me."

I went to my room quickly and put on some black shorts and a white shirt. I grabbed my slides and gun then went to the elevator.

"Where are you going?" I heard a tired voice behind me.

I turned my head to see Violet standing in my room doorway yawning. "There's an emergency downstairs but don't worry about it."

"I'll come," she said lowly. You can tell she was still mostly sleep.
"Go back to sleep it's probably nothing."

She sucked her teeth. "I work here too Dom I'll meet you downstairs."

She went into her room and I just rolled my eyes.

I waited for the elevator and when it finally came Violet came out her room with pajama pants and slippers. I held the the elevator and she got on.

"Do you know what happened?" She asked leaning against the wall.

"No Doc just rung and said it was an emergency and to come down."

She nodded her head. I went over to her and wrapped my arms around her.

She tried to push me away. "No your going to make me more tired." I laughed a little. "I told you, you can stay upstairs to sleep more. You can barely keep your eyes open."

The elevator doors opened and she pulled away from me.

I seen all of the staff in the main lobby talking.

"What the hell is so important that I had to wake this early in," I said.

"Look," Zigzag said shaking his head.