First Day

May 13, 2018
9:57 a.m.

VIOLET POV:

I followed him as he walked out of the hotel.

"Where are you bring me," I said to him.

"Take this," he said giving me a packet from out his hoodie pocket.

"What is this," I said opening it.

"It's everyone information on everyone who lives here, what they do what they wanted for and what not to do or say to them," he said.

"Well this is helpful," I said to him.

"Yea I don't need to be responsible for you coming up dead because you overstep yourself also I'm not going to protect you," he said.

"Good to know," I said looking through that packet.

I looked through it.

"Why are you not in here," I asked him.

"You don't need to know about me," he said.

"Well we are going to be staying with each other for a while I would have thought we would get to know each other," I said to him.

"Not needed we will barely be around each other after this week I'm just here until you get the hang of things then you'll probably see me leaving the house or something like that," he said.

Well damn okay.

I saw Diego from the front desk and I smiled.

I looked at his information. I smiled at it.

"Nope," he said.

"What?" I said to him.

"Don't mess with the people at this hotel," he said.

"But was you not just messing with a girl who is at this hotel also how you just going to assume I was thinking about him like that," I said to him.

He gave me a glare.

"Aye man, practice what you preach," I said to him.

"Don't do it, simple as that," he said.

"Fine whatever I'll just have a friendship with him if it turns to us in bed aye shit happens," I said to him.

He gave me another glare.

"I'm just joking," I said with a laugh.

Well, I guess Diego is off the books.

"This is the Mad House," he said as we came up to a building in the back of the hotel.

"This building is all around fucked up," he said to me.

"It's where most of the crazy shit happens, this is probably where you will train to protect yourself," he said to me making me look at him.