Want It

Please excuse all errors in this chapter I will proofread later I promise. VOTE AND COMMENT.

May 28, 2018
6:12 a.m.

VIOLET POV:

I woke up to someone ranging the door bell.

I groaned but got up. I walked out my old room and went downstairs. Someone rung the door bell again.

"I'm coming," I said and then unlocked the door.

I opened to see Mute, Little, Zigzag, Gavin, Pup, and Shooter.

"Why the hell are you guys here in the damn morning?" I said with a groan.

Mute didn't say anything of course he just walked up to me and kissed my nose.

My cheeks went red and I backed up.

He gave me a smile then walked past me.

"V, I don't feel good I need you to make me breakfast, also I can't find my glasses," Stacy said coming downstairs.

Her hair was all over the place and she didn't have her glasses on and they were on top of her head.

"We have company," I said then let the rest in.

"Everything is a blurry right now," she said throwing her hands up.

"Your glasses are on your head," I said to her and touched her head.

She smiled and took them down.

"Thanks," she said with a yawn.

She looked and her eyes went huge.

"Wow, why you ain't tell me we having company, I have to go get dressed," she said then ran back up the stairs.

"I'm going to brush my teeth and wash my face," I said then started going up the stairs.

I went back in my room and went straight to bathroom.

I was doing my morning routine when I started to hear yelling.

"It's too early in the morning for this shit," I said shaking my head.

I put my rag down and went out my bathroom.

I seen Stacy run past my room and I threw my head back.

I followed her lead and went downstairs.

When I finally reached the last stepped I seen my brother holding up a gun and everyone else holding up a gun.

"Who the hell are these motherfuckers," my brother said looking at me.

I looked at my phone to see it was 6:28 in the morning.

"These are the guys I work with and for some reason they chose to come to here for what reason I have no idea now can you all put your guns away," I said then leaned against the wall.