ICE CREAM

👐ANNOUNCEMENTS👐

1. I'm writing this first before I try to reconsider my decision about my yeonbin fanfiction.

2. This is my coping mechanism.

3. When will I be able to write YeonBin fanfic? I'm not sure but I will try to finish it first before publishing it again. Yes, I'm going to unpublished it for the second time to finish it because I don't want to make you wait for nothing.

4. The first cover was edited by my cousin but I fixed it.

5. If you hate mature contents, feel free to remove this from your reading lists or library because I don't want to trigger your fears.

6. Am I okay now? Actually, I'm still healing my wounds but I can write now.

7. Why ICE CREAM is the title of this fanfiction? It is to promote TXT's comeback.

8. Do not copy my works. I know not all of 'em are good but don't plagiarized it because it's hard for me to write it all.

9. I always write using Third Person's POV and I hope that's okay.

10. I miss and love you all so I'm coming back. Thank you for those who stayed and those who left, thank you again. If you want to comeback, the door is still open. Welcome to my family again.

11. I already announced this before but I'd like to say it again, some of you might be confused why I used zaydeemon and Thumper hehe. Thumper is my watermark at all my book covers but zaydeemon is my username here in wattpad, so don't search for "Thumper" because it isn't my username:)

12. This is a work of fiction. Ideas were completely made by the writer's imagination. The artist/s mentioned in this story are not mine and they have nothing to do regarding this fiction. Thank you!

If you have anything to say, please comment down below.

Your lazy author-nim,

Thumper