READY?

A/N: hello! Remember that Gyu was molested by Jeanne until he was fourteen:( yes, too many years had passed before he got away from hell. This means that he's fifteen years old in this part and the last time he saw his Dad was when he was nine.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"We are not to simply bandage the wounds of victims beneath the wheels of injustice, we are to drive a spoke into the wheel itself."

-Dietrich Bonhoeffer

CHAPTER 13: READY?

THIRD PERSON'S POV

After that incident, Beomgyu's mother was arrested for arson, the woman had no regrets for the crime she committed, for her, it was only appropriate for those monsters.

She was suspicious then because Jeanne wanted her to always leave their house, but she ignored that because she loved the man, she no longer thought of the child and that's where she went wrong. For seven damn years, she let a monster in their house.

Beomgyu wasn't able to speak as he witnessed the cops pulling his mum away, he made his mother a monster. He was the villain of her mother's story. Well, that's what he thought before his father heard what happened. His Dad brought him to London to help him cope up with his pain.

Of course, it wasn't easy to move on, he was an outcast because he's an Asian and also because, he's not talking to anyone, not even to girls in the classroom. He's only talking to Nungom, the stuffed toy who never speaks but he's comfortable with.

"You good, babi?"

"Kinda, shall we continue?"

"Sure."

"I was fifteen at that time. I'm used to living in hell because of Jeanne, but as I said, trouble's always chasing me. One day, when I was in school, a famous boy tried to hit on me," Beomgyu stopped chaffer as he noticed Taehyun's expressions, he's jealous in an adorable way. The onyx haired chap pinched his cheeks to wake him up from jealousy.

"Stop letting the green-eyed monster eat you alive."

"S-Sorry, I was just mad because he was hitting on you."

"Well, I never entertained anyone. I was doing my best to heal myself, why would I bother to date him? Anyway, that idiot got mad at me and tried to rape me in school."

"What the..."

"I block out and almost killed him..."

"What?"

"I said I almost killed him. He was badly injured, including his men."

"I don't get it, sorry."

"It is caused by my traumatic experiences, when I was having blackouts, I would wake up and becomes violent and when I came back to my senses, I have no idea what I did."

"Is it still happening to you?" Beomgyu shooked his head, he's fine now, but still having panic attacks when those memories are getting into his mind again.

It was the month of July when that incident happened. Gyu was sitting alone inside their classroom when a group of students came in, a man walked towards him and grabbed him harshly. At that time, Beomgyu was not feeling well, and the next thing he knew, he's in detention.