One

A/N: hey guys just reminding you guys that the characters are 16 and turning 17 years old despite it being 5th year

(This chapter contains strong language and abusive actions)

1 September, 1995

"You want to be a brat, huh?!" Questioned the boy she loved so dearly still.

"Huh? I asked you. A." Punch. "Damn" Kick. "Question"

"I bet you liked how he touched you right? Like the whore you are! I shouldn't even be surprised!"
He yelled as he roughly pulled her upwards by her hair.

"Please...C-Cedric, I-I...he's my friend", she cried.

As another layer of tears started forming a new river bed along her cheek, she felt like she was in purgatory, awaiting for this to end in death. But the cruel boy never did grant her such satisfaction.

He roughly turned her over from her lying position on her stomach to facing him as she flinched.

"Don't you ever even dare look at him again! Do you hear me?"

She whimpered.

"I need a fucking answer!", he yelled as he shook her.

"O-Okay..."

Grabbing her jaw leaving finger marks, he gritted his teeth,"Okay WHAT?!"

"I-I w-won't l-l-ook at him."

"Good girl", he smiled.

"You know I love you? right?"

She shakily nodded, " love you too."

Despite anything he does, she still claims to love him. She always thought this was what love is as she never really experienced any other form.

But does she really?

"Now get cleaned up, you're friends will be here shortly to pick you up for the train. We don't want them to see you like this now do we?"

It was a rhetorical question, he knew she wouldn't dare diasagree with him.

Florence shuddered recalling the actions that took place not even 5 hours ago. Despite visually seeming fine due to her perfection at disillusionment charms, Florence felt all her bruises on her face, and her fractured arm and ribs.

The vile boy never allowed her to heal it as he thought of it as a reminder to her to not repeat what she was initially punished for.

As of the beating she took recently, she was being punished once again for hanging out with her friends, one of who was a male. He despised it when she gifted other males with her presence and punished her every time for doing so.