Four

A/N: Hey guys

A/N: Hey guys. So I know its been a long time and to be honest I did lose motivation and thought of discontinuing it but thanks to two amazing people, this story is going on. Just wanted to say a huge thank you to them by dedicating this chapter to them. We're in for a long ride, so buckle up <3

Also I got my A level results yesterday and I got into my second choice university sadly but just wanted to thank the same amazing people(not naming just in case heh) motivating me to write this book for the insane emotional support. Thank you so much for reading and adding my book even if i do take long to update. Hope it's worth it))

2 September, 1995

The entirety of the remaining school day had passed by undeniably slowly following that dreaded charms class and, ever since, Florence could see her friends studying her throughout the whole day out of the corner of her eyes. She still couldn't fathom the idea of how she had made the mistake as to flinch. It's not like she was afraid of her best friend who sought to comfort her. Pansy would never put the girl in harm's way even if her life would be at risk, let alone inflict it on her herself or intentionally. Florence felt guilt bottling up in her, contemplating if Pansy had actually thought that Florence was afraid of her.

Which once again, she was not.

The only thing she was terrified of was that ghastly mistake of a boyfriend but more importantly other people finding out about the psychological and physical pain she was continuously inflicted upon. Florence wasn't sorry for herself. Not anymore.

As a matter of fact she didn't care what happened to her. So the only thread of exhilaration she held onto was the fact that her friends would miss her. More than that.

Her death would destroy them. Irreversibly.

Counting down the seconds of the final lecture of the day which was Charms, conducted by professor Flitwick, the hunch that sat at the back of her mind all day had clawed its way through to her consciousness and realisation hit her like the bludger that hit Cedric last year knocking him senseless for a week.

Except now she wasn't hiding her joyfulness or relief as those were not her true emotions. If she wouldn't think it through carefully, how to act tonight it might as well end in her destruction.

Florence realised that after this period, Pansy, Draco, Daphne, Blaise and Theo will interrogate her back in her dorm. Blaise, Theo and Daphne weren't that much of a problem. She could simply lie her way out. Even if they will be able to detect her deception, they know not to pester on any further until she's ready to open up herself. Willingly. However, when it came to Pansy and especially Draco...

Well, let's just say it would be far easier to get an outstanding grade in a Potion's exam with Snape for famous Harry Potter than to lie to them. For Florence it had never been a particular issue as she could simply ask for the highest grade and she would receive it if she desired to. That's how much she was loved by the professor, although Snape would never say it aloud.