Two

A/N: hey guys, so just wanted to apologisefor keeping this the same day

A/N: hey guys, so just wanted to apologisefor keeping this the same day. Due to this I will probably combine these chapters to make two but after the next chapter I will proceed on the next day, not first September lol. Sorry for that again. Also please please please comment and vote. I would love to hear what you guys think❤️Anyways enjoy!

(This chapter will contain drug use, physical abuse and detailed sexual assault so if you aren't comfortable in reading this type of content, please don't proceed. There will be * at the start and end of the sexual assault part)

1 September,1995
As the couple stalked away, the blonde attempted to join into the conversation his best friends conjured but he couldn't pluck up the courage to take his burning gaze off of Florence.

He felt something was wrong for he had a unique connection with the girl. Whenever she felt any form of pain, be it emotional or physical, it didn't matter, he felt it all.

At the end of the day, they had been best friends since early childhood if not birth. But if that was the true reason for their deep connection, he did not know.

He felt every every fibre cell that encountered the torture and torment she received from her father. Every slap. Every insult and criticism directed towards her, stung him like a hornet. Lethal even.He felt as if he couldn't physically breath. As if the whole world shattered around him into the tiniest microscopic pieces that even the highest magnifying glass wouldn't be able to detect.

In those moments nothing mattered to him than taking her pain away for her not to feel any type of pain ever again.

In that split second as she walked away, he recalled how every time she would receive a beating for simply existing over the summer. For simply being a girl. How the boy would sense it without even knowing it was happening again. How she would send an owl after another constant cruel punishment only for the blonde to apparate in a blink, as he would comfort her, holding her tight not wanting to let go.

She would always seek comfort in him. He was her saviour.

He hadn't encountered this feeling for at least a month nor had she sent him an owl. He just assumed that things had gotten better. But clearly not.

He hated this feeling.

No.

He loathed it.

Draco wanted to understand her. Ask her. What was wrong with her as she walked away. He studied her every single action. Every movement. But still couldn't quite grasp the source of the problem.

And then there it was. A flinch. A fucking flinch-Draco thought.

She visibly slightly swerved the moment Cedric's hand tightened his hand over her waist. A person who wasn't observing them wouldn't even notice it but Draco was. He would always watch her. When it came to her, he would be the hawk if it concerned her well being. She was uncomfortable. He nearly stood up but came to his senses of where he was, so not to make a scene, he sat back down not taking his eyes of her. Draco knew it, but couldn't make sense of it as she endlessly described her lover as the most loving and caring boyfriend she could ever have.