Chapter Seven

A Trip Down The Memory Lane to when it was my first time going to a real match.

"Just put this hat on and you should be done," Olivia instructed pointing to the hat that sat on her bed as she did her eyeliner.

I put the hair straightener down and grabbed the white hat with the number sixty-nine on it. I was wearing Kai's jacket with the same number on the back of it.

"You'll have to teach me what baseball is about," I say checking myself in the mirror.

My hair fell down my shoulders. Olivia had put makeup on me. It consisted of a bright red lipstick, foundation, some blush and black eyeliner.

She wanted to put more on me so that I'd shine in front of Kai, but I had done my part of protesting - which, to my relief, had helped very much.

"Dang look at us, we look sexy!" Olivia says looking at ourselves in the mirror and leaning one hand on my shoulder.

She took her phone out using her other hand. I posed a korean heart sign - something that had became a habit because of Kai - and Olivia made a kiss face.

"I'd say this can go in the best pictures folder," Olivia grinned.

The best pictures folder was newly made. It consisted of all of her and Levi's pictures and a few of ours.

Yes, I was jealous. I had been in Olivia's life longer, yet her gallery was full of pictures with someone else.

I tried not to look like I had been put down.

"We should get going," I begin. "Kai said he wanted to see me settled down with popcorn and a drink before I sit down."

"He's totally into you," Olivia cooed looking at me with a knowing face.

I rolled my eyes at her. "I think Kai really had feelings for Chloe. There's no way he could've moved on so quickly."

"Did you know his feelings for Chloe has faded away but he had stayed with her for a month?" Olivia asked - more like said - to me.

"Why did he stay with her then?" I questioned, walking down the stairs right behind her.

"There was this deal going on with both their families, so Kai had to wait," She says. "Mum, we're leaving!"

"Have fun the both of you!" Olivia's mum yells back.

Olivia opens the door and the both of us walk towards her car. I wasn't surprised Olivia knew all this, her ears were open to everything.

It would've been surprising if she didn't know.

When we got into the car, Olivia made reach for her phone, but I was quicker.

I grabbed the cable and plugged my phone in with a smirk on my face.

"It's not fair!" Olivia whined, unable to hide the grin on her face,"It was my turn to play songs this time!"

I just stuck my tongue out at her and began scrolling through my playlist.

"So, today's mood is?" I began.

"Definitely happy and excited," She finished.

I looked for the perfect song that would make us want to scream the lyrics out, not caring about anyone else.

Immediately, I put on a Blackpink song called Ddu-ddu-du. It was a song that Kai had recommended, and Olivia and I were in love with it.

"Perfect!" Olivia said, trying to say the korean lyrics but failing miserably.

As the car made it's say past the road, and through the busy traffic of adults wanting to get homr to their family, we laughed at our silliness and awful attempts at getting lyrics right.