100ᴋ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ!!

Yall are simp, ya know that right 🤨
But thank you for 100k READS
POGGAHS

Sorry this took long, my mind couldnt handle the amount of 'brrrr'ness.

Now
This chapter will not be related to any of the chapters.
This is a SMUT special
Yes smut.

So if you're under the age of 15
Leave
Unless your mature ig
This is a warning

Sub/Dom Techno
Sub/Dom Y/n

This a warning...
IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH SUMT THEN DONT READ THIS.

Last warning...

16+
ᗴᑎᒍOY

The day is almost coming into an end, the sun almost setting and the night sky will so be revealed.

"Technooooo, I'm hungry. Make me a sandwhich" Y/n layed on bed. Her face stuffed in the pillow and her back exposed. Her wiggles her legs for attention.

"Sandwhich as in attention, right?" The pig brute watched as her small goddess wiggled her legs and groaned. His arm were crossed. His cloak sat on one of his writing chairs.

"Pretty much, now come here" The girl simply whined for the brutes attention.

The girl turned to her left side and looked at her brute. Techno had one of his eyebrows arched and a sly smirk. Y/n loved it when she saw that smirk, it made her stomach flutter.

Without noticing, her cheeks started to get red for the sight of her brute. Techno noticed it and walked up to the bed. Y/n turned around to her right side and tried to ignore him by hiding her face.

"If I may ask, why are you blushing?" The brute put his hand on the godesses arm in an attempt to turn her around to face him. Y/n did everything she could to hide herself but since the brute was more stronger than her, he managed to turn her around to face him.

"You.. cus.. I.." Y/n sighed and covered her mouth with the back of her hand, blushing extremely hard and her eyes squinted.