True Story by flyingcolours

True Story by Flyingcolours

In 2009 my friend, Mat's, dad died from lung cancer caused by asbestos. In 2011, his little sister died in a car accident, she was 14. She died two days after her fathers birthday. 

In the month's leading up to the day his sister died, there was a lot of spiritual activity in the house. There has always been little bits and we always believed it was his dad. But before the sister's death, things were getting really intense, more then just light flickering. Many times, all the doors in the house would slam shut at once, even when there was no breeze, which wasn't too freaky, unless you were asleep. But then appliances would start turning themselves off or unplugging themselves, I know that sounds silly but with the amount of times it happened and everyone in the house at the time swore that they hadn't done it. In particular, it happened a lot with the microwave, it would regularly start flashing 00:00. This would all happen more if it was only the family was home. But after the sister died, it stopped. 

My friend, who is an empath actually put it all together after the sister passed. It was the father trying to warn us of what was to happen and was trying to symbolise that someone's time was up by the microwave but didn't want it to happen so he was slamming all the doors, to keep them inside. Trying to keep them safe. There is still a bit of activity, mainly felt by my empath friend and she often feels activity going past the crash site. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Have a true story of your own you want added? Then please message me your story and I'll place it in my book along with a dedication. I'm also taking requests of stories you would like to see in here. So just let me know what it is. 

Feel free to leave your comments below and don't forget to vote!