𝕀𝕤𝕤𝕦𝕖 𝕒𝕥 ℍ𝕒𝕟𝕕

.: ( - They Arrive At MT Mirato - ) : .

"Erm..This place gives me the chills" Muichiro shivered.

"Indeed.." Giyuu added on...

'THWACK' Giyuu got slammed into a tree...

"Shinobu treat him! Ill hunt this devil down.." Muichiro said jumping from tree to tree scouting the area.

"Giyuu?! Are you alright?!" Shinobu asked shaking him.

"UGh,  y-yea I'll be okay" Giyuu coughed up a little bit of blood.

"Oh, my.." Shinobu handed him a cloth, he wiped himself up and shook his head..

"Wheres Mui?" He asked..

"Mui went to hunt the demon.." Shinobu sighed.

"We gotta go after him! He could be in serious danger!" Giyuu yelped getting up, Shinobu nodded as they leaped forward trying to3 cover as much ground as possible.

"YOU LITTLE CRAP HEAD COME HERE" MUichiro yelled slashing the demons leg, it instantly regenerated...

"Woah-" Muichiro stood in shock as the demon sent strings of blood that filled the air....

"Third Form Scattering Mist Splash" MUichiro yelled as a wave of mist lifted the strings changing their loop of direction...Muichiro huffed noticing he had started bleeding all over...

"Damn it-" He trembled falling to the ground...

"Muichiro!?" Yuichiro got of the box faced to face with the other demon..He looked spider like (its Rui)

"A demon like you working with a human?! How pitiful..." Rui added sending a storm of strings toward him..Yuichiro flinched grabbing Muichiro and jumping up high into a tree..He set him down nicely on the ground and charged at the demon.

( with Shinobu and Giyuu)

"Giyuu Watch!?" She was cut off my Giyuu being shoved aside...Shinobu wanted to go over..She leaped from the tree to see her self being hung upside down.

"Agh!" She yelped as it shot her into the air...

'What?!' She thought as a young girl with long hair stared at her.

"Die!" she yelped trying to in cave Shinobu in a ball of web.

"Dance of the Butterfly" She yelled taking a deep breath in and shot down slashing the demon...her sword on the verge of cracking...

"A sw-" Her voiced cracked as the poison began to take effect...

"You were saying?" Shinobu coughed up blood fainting to the floor..her lungs hurt she didn't control her breathing at all causing her lungs to almost burst.

(With Mui and Yui)

Yuichiro's horn grew taller as his claws began to grow sharper...He slashed the demons face not effecting him much.. 

"huh!?" He yelped as he got dragged up to the air.

"What!?" the strings tight-end causing him to cry in agony..Muichiro woke up to the sound to see blood dripping down..He looked up..his eyes widened.

"YUI!" He yelled...filled with anger he ran over changing his breathing using his mist style to increase his speed..

"WHAT?!" the demon yelled as Muichiro cut the demons head....It fell but caught by the demons body?!
"WHAt!?" Muichiro yelled..

"You think you can merely kill me like that?!" The demon said putting his head back on...

Muichiro backed up as strings began to rush his way...

'CrACK' his sword broke?! 

"huh?!" He said in confusion..'stay calm' he thought taking a deep breath'

He rushed in using the mist to hide his presence and giving him time to think

"Think Think...Mist can't merely kill this guy.." Muichiro thought as he heard a voice in his head.

"Muichiro, your body isn't fit for mist breathing entirely...become one with the night..and breath.."  said the anonymous voice

...He took a deep breath 'First Form Dark Moon ' Muichiro sent out a lash of force cutting the demons head..The move was a beautiful gust of wind with razor sharp shapes that seemed to look like moons.. Yuichiro held his hand out and his horn grew larger his markings begging to grow on his face..he clenched his hands as a giant light  slashes began to attack forward at an immense speed.

(So basically his Blood demon Art is sorta like moon's cause since their related to Michikatsu I thought it would be best to fit them for this breathing and blood demon technique) 

Muichiro huffed as the demon still wasn't finished..He tried to take a deep breath falling to the ground..Yuichiro fell from the trees unconscious...

"Y-Yuichiro?" He managed to get out...He looked up to see a man with red hair quickly finish the demon..

"Are you alright?" He said with kind eyes..Muichiro unable to move nodded...

Tanjiro got up and examined Yuichiro, who's horn had shrunken down...

"A demon?" Tanjiro sighed taking his long sword out attempting to cut the head of Yuichiro

'Clink' He was stopped by the young Sabito..

"You cant." He insisted..

"Its a Demon Sabito it would be against Corps rules?!" Tanjiro yelled trying to reason...

"I know..just give this one a chance..." Sabito said looking away and at the two who laid helpless on the ground...

(With Giyuu)

Giyuu fell into the water getting up slowly trembling..He noticed a large Spider looking demon and jumped up as its big palm almost smashed him..He huffed and took a deep breath as water began to flow from his sword he cut down the demons arms aiming for the neck before he was hit right in the chest to the ground...

His eyesight blurry he got up shakily to see a small shadow swiftly take care of the demon..The young man grabbed him as he was to befall..

"huh..?" Giyuu said falling asleep...Sabito sighed and handed him to the others that took the three back to corps.

___________________________________________________________________________

784 Wordsss