𝔐𝔲𝔤𝔦 𝔗𝔯𝔞𝔦𝔫 (Pt1)

"Okay...here we are.." Muichiro said in a low voice ...

"Maybe we should hide our swords on our backs" Shinobu said slipping her sword behind her overcoat..Muichiro stared blankly looking down..like he was guilty??

"Muichiro you okay?" Giyuu asked fixing his shirt.

"g-guyS..WhAt Do I do???" Muichiro asked spinning in a circle.. The whole gang turned white realising the problem at hand.

"Here let me hold it for you while were on the train." Shinobu offered holding her hand out..Muichiro felt unsure about this but he still had Yuichiro in his box..He took a deep breath handing Shinobu his sheath and sword.

"OH NO ITS LEAVING?!" Giyuu yelled running to the train..they all jumped gracefully onto the train.

"OI KIDS-" Yelled a police man.

"Phew.." Muichiro said getting up.

(Warning, past this point there will be major spoilers so if you do not want any feel free to check out other books ive written!)

"Do you know who were looking for?" Giyuu asked as the three walked through the train.

"Oh, yea I met her when I was put on trial her name is Nezuko, I believe she's the Flame Hashira"

(It will be about the same deaths as the OG manga 😫 jUSt SayinGG)

Shinobu and Giyuu nodded entering the last cart seeing a beautiful women with long elegant hair sitting nicely on the train looking out..Muichirou inched closer.

"Mrs. Nezuko?" He asked looking at her.

"Oh! yes that is me!" She said telling them to sit themselves down. Muichiro sat down sighing setting his box aside.

"I'll assume your Muichiro, Shinobu, and Giyuu?" She asked sitting in front of them..He kind soft face turning annoyed.

"OI MOVE YOU FAT A**" Giyuu yelled at Muichiro.

"NO YOU!" Muichiro shouted..Shinobu sighed grabbing Muichiro and setting him on the floor.

"Better, anyways Mrs. Nezuko what were you saying?" Shinobu commented blowing out the fuse.

"Anyways, people on this train have been going missing on and off. We as pillars have sent many troops to dispose of the demons, but we have lost all contact from them."

The three nodded in agreement, as a person came down to get their tickets..Muichiro sitting on the floor handed the man his ticket.

"T-thank you.." He muttered walking off

Muichiro sniffed the area..

"Demon!" He shouted backing away..he jumped back as a demon held a child. Nezuko had already unsheathed her sword with flames surrounding them.

"WAHHh IM oN FIre" Muichiro screamed..Shinobu panicked putting it out..

"Sorry about that, but let's take care of this demon." Nezuko said taking her stance...The demon had a bulky build and just came out of nowhere..Nezuko took a deep breath unleashing a powerful gust of flames..

'First form..Unknowing Fire' Nezuko quickly disposed of the demon. The three looked in amazement how she quickly got rid of the demon.

"Woah..." Shinobu said in amazement.

Muichiro slid around noticing that they attracted a whole gang of em. "Ill take care of this half with Shinobu, Giyuu go with Nezuko!" Muichiro shouted at the others as Nezuko had already rushed over to the upper cart. Giyuu scrambled up and rushed over to the cart. Muichiro huffed wishing he could see Nezuko in action but knowing Giyuu it was better off him with a Hashira.

      He examined the demon up and down as its long arms reached for his neck...he barely dodged it as an arm began to pick him up from behind he scrambled as he reached for his sword..it wasn't there. "Shinobu! You have my..AGh!" he spat blood as the demon began to crush his delicate figure...He huffed as his eyesight began to go blurry...

    Shinobu was busy struggling on her own and didn't notice Muichiro on the verge of death... "AGhH!" Muichiro cried in pain he shut his eyes as he felt the pain release...It was Yuichiro...Yuichiro cut down the demon but couldn't fully eliminate him. "You okay?!" he asked setting his younger brother down...Muichiro nodded as Shinobu rushed towards him. "Oh my im so sorry!" she apologised handing him his sword.

        "Its fine" he stuttered as Shinobu began to wrap his body and injected a needle in his shoulder. "Whats that?" he asked Shinobu put everything away and looked at him.. "It'll give you the strength you need for exactly 3 hours." she glared at Muichiro..Muichiro slowly nodded and got back up seeing Nezuko had finished the others.. "Are you alright?" She asked..Muichiro nodded hesitantly not really knowing it himself. 

    "Well, it seems we can rest for a bit." Nezuko said siting down with the others while YUichiro went back inside his box and settled down.

________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the late update I was on vacAtioNNNnnNN