Chapter 5.

That is the last thing I remember, untill I wake up in my pulled out futon, with Sean climbing off the balcony, he does not see me. I see his convertible, with a girl in it. It was Lauren. My best friend from Seattle. "Hurry up Sean! We have a busy night tonight. It is our 3-month aniversity. Did you break up with that skank yet?" I hear her yell.  "Yes, I did. I left her a note, and I am rushing. You try climbing off of someone’s balcony." he replies. I find the note, "I am breaking up with you."  That is all it said.

            I felt so used, so heart broken. I did not know what to do. I felt like crying, screaming, as if my life was over. I thought we loved each other, that we would be with each other forever, but I guess I was wrong. I hated him, but I also still loved him. I also hated myself, for loving him. I just sit on my bed, not able to move, talk, and cry. I had never felt like that before. The closest time I had ever felt like that before, was when I liked my friend Anthony and he was dating someone else, and I knew that he would never like me, I felt like crying every night. 

            I do not leave my room for anything for a week. I do not eat for a week. The most I did was shower. I spent almost all my time under my covers with the light off. My phone and iPod is off, and I do not go running.

            After a week, I turn on my phone and look at my messages. Five messages, four from Facebook, and one from, Matt?  I checked to see what he wanted. It was a blank text, no reason to care, nor reply.

 I go downstairs in my sweatpants and tank top with my hair up.

"Lux!"

"What mom?"

"You got out of bed!"

"Yha, I was hungry. I am going to go get the mail."

"Okay." My mom seemed shocked and surprised. I go to the kitchen and eat 2 pieces of toast with Nuetella. Then I go get the mail, and on the way, I see Matt. I stop to talk to Matt. "Hey, Matt."

"Oh, hey Lux."

"How has life been?"

"Okay, I guess."

"Well, this is awkward."

"Yea. Are you going to go to the High school? I haven't seen you around."

"I'm homeschooled. I wish I could go to High school."

"Why don't you ask?

"I think I might, bye."

"Bye Lux." He seemed really exsided over me wanting to ask, so I think I will. I walk in the house and Mom and Walter are sitting in the TV room. I sit down by my mom. "Mom? Can I ask you a question?" I bring up. "Sure." She says strict and nice. "Can I go to the high school?" I ask

"Why would you want to do that? I thought we agreed that Homeschool was the best choice."

"It was, but I think I would meet more people this way, and have friends."

"Okay, you can go." I am so happy I get to go. I can be with Matt. Wait what am I saying? I just got out of a break up, but cute High school boys.

            I sit and watch TV with mom and Walter until bedtime. I need to go to sleep early, because I will need to get used to getting up early for school.