Grey's Anatomy (3)

type of relationship you have (& sort of how you got together)

Alex: He had just gotten out of a relationship with Jo when you two met so he wasn't really looking for a relationship so it started off as a "friends with benefits" type relationship. However as it went on, you both started catching feelings for each other and had to finally tell the other person before things got too complicated. Once you got past all of that, the relationship started slow and it worked out since he was working on fully getting over Jo plus with his long hours you didn't have much time together but you make it work. He's very caring so he always makes time for you when he can. Your younger sibling who got hurt really likes him as well so it's a win-win.

Amelia: The relationship is very fun for the most part. You two have years of friendship even if you did stop talking for a while, but it makes things easier. Your relationship starts as a one-night stand, which turns into more than one night. It basically is a relationship without the two of you saying your dating until Maggie asks how long you two have been dating and then you two have a talk discussing if you both want a relationship. Nothing really changes except now you introduce each other as each other's significant other when someone asks. It's still a fun relationship just with titles now.

Arizona: While you're there working on a patient, you two get along very well, and after a long day she asks you for drinks at Joe's bar. You two use the opportunity to get to know each other and you find out she has a daughter and her ex-wife works at the hospital as well. The next at work you met Callie without realizing that she's Arizona's ex-wife and it isn't until later that Arizona tells you. When you go back home, you and Arizona stay in contact about the patient and because there's some feeling between the two of you. It doesn't faze you that she still works with Callie but there is a small part of you that's scared that you not being there, Arizona might go back to Callie. You take an impromptu trip to Seattle to surprise Arizona and just let all your feelings out when you see her. After the two of you start dating, it's very easygoing. The distance is a bit of a struggle but you make it work and take trips to see each other.

Jackson: You knew he was single before anything happened because you've seen April dropping off Harriett on the days she has her. You made a small comment to another daycare working that you thought Dr. Avery was cute which Harriett accidentally overheard. She couldn't wait for Jackson to pick her up later so she could tell you because you were her favorite worker in the daycare center so she wanted you to be with her dad. Jackson just laughed when she told him when they got to the car and told her he thought you were cute as well but to keep it between the two of them. Knowing Harriett had overheard you and told Jackson made you slightly embarrassed and when Jackson picked her up the next day, you had planned to apologize, hoping he wasn't uncomfortable with it but he surprised you by asking you for coffee on his next day off. The relationship started soon after and it very smooth, Jackson already knew you had Harriett's approval so he wasn't too worried about anything.

Maya: It's kind of rocky in the beginning because she's still processing her relationship with her dad and is scared of being him. Over time though she's more open and softer with you. She never yells at you when you argue and you don't yell at her either even though you're mad, you don't want to trigger her somehow. Her job makes you anxious sometimes but she always calms you down and tells you she'll be safe and that you have nothing to worry about. On days when things are bad at work for either of you, the other knows right away because you can read each other really well. You know just spend the rest of the night together in bed or on the couch cuddling and just being there for the other.

Carina: It's very soft. you two communicate well and are open with each other. She likes to speak to you in Italian, it makes it better if you don't speak Italian or if you don't know a lot of things in Italian. She says really cute things to you. She's glad you're Andrew's friend before you two start dating, she doesn't have to worry about him not liking you. Before you moved to Seattle, the two of you did the whole long-distance relationship thing but it didn't hurt the relationship, it actually made it stronger and made your move to Seattle even better.