Grey's Anatomy (4)

contact names part 1 / your name in their phone

Alex: At first it was just 'Y/N' because of the nature of your relationship but once you start dating and getting closer, he'll add a heart or a random emoji that reminds him of you.

Amelia: She has you saved as 'best friend' to mess with you because you're obviously more than just friends. When she's not paying attention to her phone, you change it to something, and then she'll change it back after keep whatever name you saved.

Arizona: Before you start dating, she has you saved under ' Dr. Y/L/N.' It changes as you get closer so it goes to just your first name, then some nickname that she gave you as a joke to being something really cute.

Jackson: Because of who he is and how many people he knows and has to work with if there's someone in his contacts with the same name as you, he'll add '🏥' to begin with so he can tell the difference. After some time though, he'll drop the emoji and just keep it as your first name or he'll change it to something like a nickname or inside joke.

Maya: She has you saved as 'babe.' She thinks it's simple but also it's a pet name she uses with you all the time. She'll add some hearts that are your favorite color if they exist.

Carina: She has you saved as 'tesoro 💞' which means sweetheart. It's a simple but cute and affectionate nickname she likes to use for you so it made sense for her to make it your contact name.