Game of Thrones (4)

contact names part 1 / your name in their phone

- modern setting-

Dany: She has you saved under 'Y/n/n.' She finds having you saved under your nickname cute and if it's just a name she calls you then it feels special to her even if it's just a contact name.

Jon: He has you saved under 'y/n.' He doesn't really care about having cute contact names but if you were to say something about it he'll add an emoji he thinks represents you the best or that reminds him of you.

Sansa: From the moment she got your number it was saved as 'Y/N ❤️.' You tease her about it here and there before you start dating but when you do start dating she changes it to 'baby ❣️' because she thought it was cute.

Cersei: Since she's still married to Robert, she has to keep her relationship with you a secret, so as to not be obvious she simply has you saved as 'Y/N' or the first letter of your name. After her relationship with Robert is over, she might add a '<3' to your name.

Robb: He saves you under 'babe 🐺.' He added the wolf because it's his favorite animal and it's what represents his family because he thought it would be cute to add it to your name.

Margaery: When you first exchange numbers, you're saved under 'y/n' and as she gets to know you, she changes it. At one point it was saved under 'y/n 🦌' because it's the animal that represents your family but she'll change it to your nickname with a ' 🌹' at the end because it's her favorite flower and it's what represents her family