Marvel (4)

contact names part 1

your name in their phone

Wanda: Because everything is so new to her when she moves to the Avengers compound, she has you saved as just your last name. But as you get closer it'll evolve as well. When you start dating she changes it to a nickname only she calls you.

Natasha: You're saved under some cheesy pet name that you both cringe at but you find it funny most of the time. To be extra, she added a bunch of heart emojis at the end.

Carol: Once you get close enough to actually exchange numbers, she saves you as 'Y/N 👽' because she thought it was funny given you weren't from Earth. She'll change the emojis often just because she feels like it.

Bucky: He'll probably save you as 'Y/N 😀' because it's probably the only emoji he really uses to start with. After some time, he'll either keep it as your first name but with some different and cuter emojis or he'll change it to a nickname he uses for you.

Sam: He has you saved under some ridiculous joking name with random emojis because he likes to joke around with you but he'll eventually change it to something cuter with a simple heart emoji.

Steve: He doesn't really understand phones when he comes out of the ice so you're just saved as ' Y/f/n y/l/n' but over time it'll change to something cuter than just your full name.