Chapter 18 (Summer Movie)

Word Count: 1258
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't get in the way!" Geth Indabee shouted.

The rest of the Kyurangers summoned their voyagers and quickly tried to stop Kerberos. Kerberos, however, attacked them and knocked some of the Kyurangers out of the sky.

"What is this? What do we do?!" Hammie questioned. 

The Kyurangers that were knocked out of their voyagers, Stinger, Garu, Balance, Raptor, Kotaro, and Y/N, looked up to the sky and their teammates.

"This is bad," Y/N said, looking at Stinger. "Can we do anything"

***

"Oh, looks like they need some legendary help," Tsurugi said, looking at the footage. "Lucky, use this."

***

Lucky opened his belt buckle to grab the Hercules Kyutama that Tsurugi just sent. 

"Thank you, Tsurugi!" Lucky shouted.

Lucky hopped out of the cockpit and activated the Hercules Kyutama. He grabbed the Kyutama that was on his voyager and picked it up. 

"Alright, let's go, everyone!" Spada yelled as the reamaing team grabbed the limbs of Kerberos.

"Do it now, Lucky!" Champ shouted.

Lucky placed his Kyutama into the center point of the Kerberos and the Kyutama turned white as several color waves. 

"Yossha, Lucky!" Lucky shouted.

Lucky jumped in as a Kerberos Kyutama formed in front of him. He grabbed it before speaking, "Kerberos Kyutama. He'll listen to this!"

The Kyurangers were able to form a new mecha with Hammie and Spada as the arms while Champ and Naga were the legs.

"Yossha, Lucky!" Lucky shouted again.

***

"What?" Geth Indabee questioned. "Go, Oumo Indabee!"

Oumo Indabee grew big and attacked the Kerberos mecha. The Kyurangers attack back to the best of their abilites.

***

"Time's running out!" Raptor shouted. "Just 3 minutes and 30 seconds till the Geth Star impacts! 29, 28, 27."

***

"Out of the way!" Lucky shouted to Oumo Indabee. 

Tsurugi landed in Giant Houou to distract Oumo Indabee, "Leave this to the living legend, Houou Soldier! I'm counting on you!"

"Alright, let's stop the Geth Star!" Lucky shouted. 

Lucky shot at the Geth Star but the Geth Star didn't take any type of damage. 

"The Geth Star is about to enter the atmosphere," Raptor said. 

The Geth Star hit the Moon and gave Balance an idea, "That's it! Lucky, the moon! Use the Hikari Kyutama!"

"I see. Kerberos is a dog! It might be affected!"  Garu realized. 

"Alright, it's do or die!" Lucky said. "Kerberos, show my your power!"

Once Lucky used the Hikari Kyutama, the Kerberos voyager began to grow bigger. The Kyurangers on the ground began to glow a bright color. 

"What's going on? We're becoming gigantic!" Lucky shouted.