Chapter 22 (Episode 29)

Word Count: 2317
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lucky landed by the wreck of the Orion 333 years ago from the present. He got out of his voyager and looked at the Orion before speaking, "The Orion looks a bit better, I must be in the past."

The Toki Kyutama he used to go to the past began to glow before it completely disappeared. Lucky  looked around before seeing the bodies of his fallen teammates.

"Guys!" Lucky shouted, running to them. "Champ? Tsurugi!"

He went to go check Tsurugi's vital before sighed in relief, "Still breathing, but, I gotta do something, fast."

Lucky looked and noticed the man in white before questioning, "Who are you? Were you the one who did this?!"

"I am the Orion System's warrior. Orion," the man in white introduced.

"Orion? You mean?" Lucky questioned thinking about what Eris said when he first met her. 

Orion grabbed his weapon and charged at Lucky with Lucky pleaded, "Wait, hang on!"

He kept backing away until he hit something turning around to reveal a Deathworm that was about to attack Lucky when Orion used his weapon to block the Deathworm.

"Boy!" Orion spoke. "If you value your life, get clear!"

Orion pushed the Deathworm away and began fight it when Lucky decided to fight to when the Deathworm sent itself into the ground. The Deathworm appeared behind Orion and hit him causing Orion to drop three Kyutamas. While recovering from the hit, the Deathworm ended up eating one of them. 

"Give that back!" Orion demanded. 

Orion ran to the Deathworm but the Deathworm went back into the ground, leaving Orion and Lucky. Orion grabbed the two remaining Kyutamas before walking back to Lucky.

"Hey, what do you think you're doing?" Orion asked. "Now he's got the Puppis Kyutama."

"The Puppis Kyutama?" Lucky questioned. "It's okay, we'll get it back. In the distant future, anyway."

Lucky and Orion put everyone on the bridge of the Orion ship while Orion explained, "Anticipating more danger, I put Tsurugi to sleep aboard the Argo and the saviors who are going to wake him,  are you people?" 

"Do you believe me, then?" Lucky asked.

"Hardly," Orion said. "But if you brought the Argo back, why would you need to come to the past?"

"To find out Don Armage's secret," Lucky explained. 

"What is this nonsense?!" Orion asked. "Don Armage, we already took him down!"

"He's telling the truth," Tsurugi spoke, waking up. 

"Tsurugi!" Lucky called out. Lucky looked around to see that all the other Kyurangers were waking up. "Guys! You okay?"

"Yeah," Stinger responded. "Somehow."

"Lucky? Why are you here?" Y/N asked.

"You came to the past alone, to help us?" Spada questioned. "What about Naga?"

"He's still under Jark Matter's control," Lucky responded.

"Boy, Jark Matter still exists in the future?" Orion asked.

"Orion, the future is under Don Armage's control," Tsurugi stated.

"Not only that, but the one who gave us this thrashing, was Don Armage," Shou explained. 

"What?!" Lucky questioned. 

'The controls aren't responding! We're going to crash land on Earth!' Raptor shouted.