Chapter 43 (Episode 46)

Word Count: 2,581
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Kyurangers walked onto the roof of a building and looked over it. 

"We destroy that oversized Big Consumarz, and defeat Kuervo!" Tsurugi stated.

"That's turning Earth's Planetium into Dark Planetium?" Spada asked.

"Looks like it could blow at any second!" Balance noted.

Thousands of foot soldiers started marching towards where the Kyurangers were with Shou saying, "This is my last order for all of you,  everyone...make sure you live. We're all going to see the universe at peace."

"Kotaro, take Kyuren-Oh," Lucky said before grabbing Caesar. "I'm counting on you, Caesar."

Caesar flew over to Kotaro's shoulder, "Good to be working with you, Caesar."

"This is our final battle!" Lucky declared. "Everyone, let's go!"

"Right!" the Kyurangers pulled out their Kyutamas and activated them. 

The Kyurangers ran down onto the ground and started fighting the soldiers with Lucky, Tsurugi, Naga, Stinger, and Y/N running past them and fighting the ones they needed to.

"Get out the way!" Lucky shouted. 

Meanwhile, Shou, Garu, and Raptor formed Ryutei-Oh. 

"For one last time, not just a dragon, but one with style!" Shou said.

Spada, Kotaro, Hammie, Champ, and Balance formed Super Kyuren-Oh.

"Yossha Lucky!" Kotaro cheered.

"Kotaro, let's blow that Big Consumarz away!" Shou said. 

"Okyu!" Kotaro responded.

The two mechs charged their finishers at the Big Consumarz only for a barrier to be hit instead.

"What?!" Shou questioned.

A telegraphic Kuervo appeared and asked, "Do you see my power now? Until I'm defeated, you won't be able to destroy it!"

Kuervo summoned a bunch of giant foot soldiers that began fighting the two mechs.

"Kuervo!" Tsurugi shouted from the ground.

"Now, come and get me, Tsurugi!" Kuervo responded.

"Tsurugi, Lucky go on ahead!" Stinger shouted.

"We'll be right behind you!" Naga added.

"Get going!" Y/N finished.

"Got it! Right," Lucky and Tsurugi ran past  the Indavers and headed inside.

"Who wants a taste of my venom?!" Stinger attacked the Indavers around him.

"No matter how many of you there are, you cannot stop us!" Naga declared, using his freezing powers to freeze a bunch of Indavers in place.

"We're going rid the universe of you guys!" Y/N threw their fans and kicked a couple of Indavers before the fans returned.

***

Tsurugi and Lucky slashed away all the Indavers that tried to stop them before the stood back to back.

"You feeling alright?" Lucky asked.

"For now," Tsurugi said. "Lucky, don't forget what we talked about."

The night before Tsurugi was standing, looking over at a window when Lucky walked in and asked, "You thinking about Kuervo?"