Lie-La (Chapter 1)

*marinette pov*

"Yes, Hawkmoth," I said, "as Princess Justice I will take revenge on Lila Rossi and have my satisfaction." I grinned, as the brilliant purple magic formed around me, into the greatest villain of all time. 

*one hour earlier*

"MARINETTE PUSHED ME DOWN THE STAIRS" cried Lila. She winked at me and I frowned. She literally could never stop lying could she. First the essay now this. And why? Because she didn't have a miraculous, and I did, as yes, the best superhero of all time, although Chat would never admit that, because my forehead wasn't humongous and my hair actually shiny instead of dry, or because Adrien couldn't tolerate that slimy little bitch? Who knew. 

Principle Damocles stepped out of his office. "Marinette Dupain-Cheng, in my office now." 

"But Principle Damocles," she's lying I said. This full grown man really can't tell? To quote Chloe, ridiculous, utterly ridiculous. 

And then he called my parents, at least they didn't believe him. And then accusing me of STEALING her necklace. Why on earth would I want that crusty fake miraculous?? If I wanted the real one I could just ask Master Fu.

Whatever, Its not like she could have- PUT IT IN THERE? How?? HOW?? WHAT??

...

* nathalie pov*

"YESSSSSSSS, finally, its time, Nathalie are you ready?" said the love of my- I mean Gabriel Agreste. No. Bad Nathalie. He has a wife. This is literally to try and save her. Are you stupid? 

"Noorooo, Dark Wings, Rise," he called, and after about ten years, and a bunch of silly, but kinda cute. No. Silly. dancing, he was finally hawk moth, although he still hadn't mastered the hair. Shame. 

He akumatized me and I grinned, this one would definitely work. "Hawk Moth," I said, trying to sound alluring and badass, or whatever, "I give you the power to release as many akumas as you like." 

He then set off on some stupid monolouge about finally winning or whatever and realeased a swarm. I felt our minds link and the akumas enter the distressed people who trusted this girl, and the girl who trusted these people. Just the connection to him gave me butterflies. Ha. Ha. Very funny. 

I felt a fainting spell coming on, and I started to collapse, but I took a deep breath and calmed down. Hawk Moth finished and it was time. The new villains were ready and at our command, and what was that this Marinette girl was doing? Taking off her earrings, where the akuma went. Did she think that would really work. I laughed at her stupidity till she spoke. 

"Hawk Moth, Catalyst, Thank you for placing your trust in me as Princess Justice, but what you don't know? I already have collected Ladybug's earrings. And you bet I can get Chat Noirs, Do you know who I am? I am Princess Justice. Formerly Marinette Dupain Cheng. Formerly Ladybug."