Chapter 4- Operation Bee

Chloe- 

I knew there was no way i could get the bee miraculous on my own, Ladybug didn't trust me by myself, there was absolutely no reason she would trust me akumatized, so I called in my trusty serva- best friend for help. 

Less than a minute later, Sabrina showed up knocking on the door of my room. Damn she was fast, this could actually work. 

"Now Sabrina, what you have to do is:..." and I whispered in her ear. 

Shortly after, i rolled my eyes, annoyed with her annoying face and personality.

"You're useless, utterly useless. You don't deserve to be even hang out in my room, be privy to my plans, much less be friends with me." 

I sent her away, rolling my eyes at her tears.

*****

Chloe- 

As planned, the newly akumatized Sabrina, or "Storm", sent lightning out around Paris, luring both Chat Noir and Princess Justice, as she would have to pretend to be lady bug yet again. 

While everyone in paris was distracted, i snuck into Marinette's room and found her phone, scrolling through contacts until i found one labeled Master Fu, with a turtle. 

"Ahha" I said aloud, this must be it. 

I called the number, and on the third ring, an elder man picked up.

"Ms. Dupain Cheng," he said, "Has your lucky charm pointed you towards a particular miraculous you need from me?"

Disguising my voice as best as I could, I asked him for the bee miraculous, and told him I would have Chloe Bourgeouis pick it up at a rendevous point in the theatre. 

He hesitated. "Do you think it is wise to give Ms. Bourgeouis the miraculous again? Every single time she cannot restrain herself and wants to keep it again and again."

I took a deep breath of annoyance with this silly old turtle man. "Yes, Master," I snapped, but I quickly realized my mistake and talked sweet and annoyingly again, "My lucky charm has told me exactly what I need." 

"Well then, Ms. Bourgeouis may come and collect her miraculous then." 

I rolled my eyes at his foolishness, but grinned when I realized I would soon have my miraculous back. 

*** meanwhile***

Princess Justice-

"I'm sorry Milady" shouted Chat Noir,  ducking a lightning bold from Storm, "It won't happen again, I promise." 

I frown and send my yoyo spiraling around Storm, ready to entrap her, but Hawk Moth mutters inside my head, to be careful, and he causes me to miss. Swearing, I turn to Chat Noir. 

"You're simply too foolish, it's the problem. Imagine if I had seen, imagine if Hawk Moth found out." 

Yes that's it, I need to convince him to give up the miraculous without harming him. A little ridiculous, but I guess Hawk Moth is quite sentimental about Adrien, for god knows what reason, maybe he just really likes perfume. 

"I.. I can't imagine what I would do if something happened to you because of me finding out." 

I choke out a false sob, but as I'm doing that, Storm sends another lightning bolt directly at Chat Noir, and Hawk Moth screams inside my head as the bold comes closer and closer. 

I jump to grab him and pull him down below a building. 

Suddenly, I remember how much I loved him, as Marinette. I imagine how different it might have been if.. if only I was Marinette, and I had known before I had been akumatized. 

Chat Noir notices my longing stare and turns to look me in the eyes. Brushing a bit of my hair behind my ears, he winks at me. "Milady, don't despair, she is no match for you and me together. We are invincible, might I say purr-fect."

He's right. I have no time to ponder what may have been, and despite my wish that I could have loved him before Hawk Moth ripped away all choices from my mind, I get up. Time to defeat a villain, and come closer to helping Hawk Moth acheive his dreams.