Ch. 6 In love with the villain

Adrien

The world went into slow motion as the boulder slammed into Chloe's face. 

She was gone. My oldest friend, no matter if she was a spoiled, rich brat, was gone. I couldn't get her back. And i could barely even process the other information. 

Marinette was Ladybug. My soulmate was none other than my classmate and good friend Marinette Dupain-Cheng. And she had just killed someone. 

"What did you just do," I bit out, wondering if I was hallucinating or in a really bad dream.

She smirked. "I killed her." 

This was not Ladybug and this was certainly not Marinette. Something was wrong. 

Oh god. She was akumatized. 

"Now that you know my identity. We'll both have to give up our miraculous," she said, pulling out her earrings and opening her hand towards mine. I frowned and took a step back. "Technically, you don't know who I am."

"Oh yeah?" she said, "Adrien Agreste?" 

"Alright," Cat Noir said. "Where is the akuma." 

She raised an eyebrow and stepped into me. "What akuma," she said, touching my ring and making to pull it off with one hand, her other hand brushing my hair. 

In one hasty move I reached out, grabbed the earrings and cataclysmed them. The world shook and everything vanished for one second than reappeared, including the earrings. 

I knew Marinette would not remember anything, so I laid her down with her earrings and vanished, noting that Chloe's body had also disappeared. 

This was definitely just a sick dream.