01 | RI ~ CFCU

Username : ineedutoomuch
Currently cfcu for requests!

About : Hi there! I'm Ri, your friendly neighbourhood editor. I like reading, roller skating, and alliteration, so it's annoying that I can't think of another hobby that starts with an "r."I've been editing for a little over 3 years now, and although my skills aren't perfect, I'm sure they will be useful in helping your story reach greater heights. I strive for perfection and service of the highest quality, so if that's what you're into, then do consider applying to work with me!

Focus : It depends! You may request for my copyediting services, for which I will focus on punctuation, spelling, and other standard mechanics. Or, you may ask for line editing, where I will work on the tone, flow, clarity, and other content related things in your manuscript. (Be aware that line editing is a much heavier form of editing and will require hands-on work from you, the client!) (Please specify in your form which one you would like.)

Genres : All genres, really, but I'm a sucker for Thriller, YA, and edge-of-my-seat novels. (LGBTQ+ and Mature are welcome as long as they're not to the point of Erotica.)

Would rather not : Poetry, Erotica

Time : 1 day = 2k words. This may vary. I will not accept more than 10k words per request.

Contact : Wattpad PM's (preferred), Discord (PM for tag)

Special : PLEASE be sure to read carefully before requesting! I will NOT accept submissions that do not meet my required criteria. Please include the word "strawberry" somewhere in your request form if you see this and have followed the rules, haha.

Payment : A permanent follow and three comments on the first three chapters of my story, "Something Like Stars," thanks!

Username:
Book Title:
Genre:
Sub-genre(s):
Mature/LGBTQ:
Status:
No. of. chapters you want to be edited:
Mode / platform of communication [ discord, wattpad pms, instagram, email etc.. ] :
Payment done?:
Rules followed?:
Tag the editor:
Tags (5+):

COMMENT HERE TO GET YOUR BOOK EDITED BY RI >>