05 | NOVA ~ HIATUS

Name: Nova

Username: -Dxrk_Pxrsxphxne-

About me: Hiya there! I'm Nova. I've been an editor in a lot of communities and I LOVE reading. I can assure all the writers out there who would like me to edit their stories that I will do the job the best I can. If you need me to add any specifics to the story, you are always free to mention that in your form! I edit only English books but I am learning other languages so I might be able to extend that spectrum in the future.

What do you focus on while editing : Mostly, I focus on grammar, punctuation, awkward dialogues, and facts but sometimes I go into depth with some books and can focus on vocabulary too. .

Preferred genres : I would like to edit genres like fantasy, mythology, fiction, sci-fi, adventure, magic, paranormal, werewolf, vampire, humor, romance, thriller, teen fiction & fanfiction. I only edit fanfiction of fandoms I know, though (they're present on my bio).

Non - Preferred genres : Some genres I prefer not to edit are poetry, historical fiction, contemporary lit, and fan-fictions of fandoms I am not familiar with. Also, I am not comfortable with editing mature scenes in a book.

Time you take to edit : Depends on what exactly you want me to edit. If it's a scene, about 5 hours. If its a chapter one day, and if its a whole book (between 10-25 chapters) about a week and more than 25+ chapters, I would need more than one week

Contact through : Wattpad (-Dxrk_Pxrsxphxne-), and Discord (-Gxlactic_Stxrms-#8900)

Payment: A permanent follow and a mention in either the description or any chapter of the book

 Payment:   A permanent follow and a mention in either the description or any chapter of the book

Username:
Book Title:
Genre:
Sub-genre(s):
Mature/LGBTQ:
Status:
No. of. chapters you want to be edited:
Mode / platform of communication [ discord, wattpad pms, instagram, email etc.. ] :
Payment done?:
Rules followed?:
Tag the editor:
Tags (5+):

Comment here to get your story edited by Nova ------->