13 | KS ~ LOVE YOU ZINDAGI

Client username: kayanair

Client username:
kayanair

Editor Wattpad username :
InvisibleNerd23

No. of chapters edited:
Eight

What did you edit?:
Tenses, Grammar, Punctuation, Spellings.

An overall feedback:
The content of the book is amazing and pretty realistic. The characters, their friendship, their past is pretty interesting and it engages the reader to read more.

Some things that I would like to inform you about the content which can be improved. These are not major, but minor things.

- Try to keep writing in one tense only, there are instances when the tenses change, mostly in the dialogues of the character.

- The sentence which is spoken by any of the characters should be ended with a full stop, not a comma, and there should be no space between the full stop and the dialogue tag. There should also be space between the dialogue tag and the next sentence.
Wrong way- , "Sam said
Right way- ." Sam said

- Sometimes, the question mark and full stop, both are present, when a question is asked, only the question mark should be there.
Wrong way- ?." Keera asked.
Right way- ?" Keera asked.

Otherwise, it was a great and wonderful experience while editing the content in the book. I would love to read further as a reader.

══════════════════ ∘❀∘ ══════════════════

Please note :

➔ If you haven't completed your payments, then please do them now!

➔ If you have anything / questions please pm your editor

➔ If you need further assistance, You can always fill another form after adding more chapters to you book!

➔ You can check our review book "Scripturient" for more help!

➔ Your edited doc will be sent to you through pms by the community account!

══════════════════ ∘❀∘ ══════════════════

Thank you so much!