Chapter 2

I head out to walk my dog. I put my ear phones in and head off. Halfway through, I get a notification that Brooklyn has gone public on Instagram. OMG. I do a mini dance in my head, and keep walking, with a bounce in my step. All those days requesting Brooklyn on my many accounts to see if he would accept now don't matter.

I get home and put my bathers on as I have swim squad training at school. They make us do it during school holidays and it sucks. I flop on my bed and procrastinate.
-3days later-
I wake up to my alarm going off. I check my phone. 4:00am. Ugh, ways too early. I heard my family moving around and getting ready to leave for the airport.
I hop out of bed and change into an oversized top, leggings and ugg boots (slippers for you non Aussies haha). I grab my suitcase and take it out to the car. I place it in the boot and go back inside for my phone, backpack and a piece of toast. I take them all out to the car and hop in, falling asleep again.
I awoke to a tap on my shoulder.

"Hayls. Wake up. Hayley." it was my mum. I opened my eyes and she undid my seatbelt and I hopped out, putting on my backpack and pulling up the handle for the suitcase.
We found our check in, and then our waiting area. I spotted a little café.

"Would anyone like anything if I head over to the café?" I asked. Ok. Two hot chocolates, one coffee, and one tea. I walked over, ordered an waited. I spotted a guy from my school and smiled. Awkward.

"Number 34!" I looked down at my sheet, that was my number. I went up, thanked the lady, and walked off. I went back to the Waiting area. We had to wait half an hour until we hopped on, but we eventually did. I got on first and beat my sister to the window seat. The plane took off and I sat back, and started watching Friends.

I must have fell asleep beside the next thing I knew I was being woken up by my mum, as dinner was being served. I picked the chicken and started eating it. It was surprisingly good for aeroplane food. So it was still bad.

After a few more hours of sleeping, watching movies, and being woken up for snacks, we finally arrived in England.