𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲.

𝚜𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢
𝚓𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝟸𝟹𝚛𝚍, 𝟷𝟿𝟿𝟿
𝟸:𝟷𝟽 𝚊𝚖
𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚐𝚘.

𝚜𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚓𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝟸𝟹𝚛𝚍, 𝟷𝟿𝟿𝟿𝟸:𝟷𝟽 𝚊𝚖𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚐𝚘

"Jay wake up." Sadé whispered yelled and shook her husband.

"Jayceon honey wake up please." She tapped him again.

"Hmm?" Jay said still sleep.

"Why the bed wet you pee on yo self again baby?" He asked getting up.

"No I did not dont make it seem like I always pee on my self it was only twice." Sadé said.

"I think my water broke jay im scared." Sadé told him.

"You getting contractions yet?" Jay asked his wife.

"No not yet."

"What happened, what you felt when you woke up?" Jay asked getting the baby bag ready.

"I was sleep real close ta you and I woke up when I felt something wet and I know its not pee because I know what it feels like when I have to pee."

"Yeah yo water broke baby so come on" Jay said taking her clothes off to put new ones on.

Sadé and Jakodi's son was month early like they knew he would be his original due date was august 23rd. All the doctor appointments the doctor would say here comes the happy baby and they would see Sadé and Jay. Their son would always seem to do cartwheels in her stomach.

Sadé had a great pregnancy no morning sickness really no swollen feet no back aches. Her son loved to kick though especially a night or when he heard music, or his mother sing.

Jay and Sadé were highschool sweethearts and they were now married at 24 and 26 with a child. They both had jobs Sadé worked at a hair and nail salon and Jay worked as a mechanic. The two were getting by somewhat well.

When Sadé found out she was pregnant the couple were both beyond happy and happy wasn't even the word because they suffered a miscarriage of their other son Yahir, a year after that they found out that she was pregnant again.

"Come on baby we finna go the the hospital."

"You need help walking to the car?"

"No im okay baby thank you." Sadé said.

"Okay gon head im finna grab all the stuff we need." Jay said opening the door for his wife.

The entire car ride to the hospital was filled with prayers for a healthy baby, no complications, or too much pain. Jay drove with his hand on her stomach caressing it and they shared a gallery of words on how excited they were to meet their baby boy.

Jay wanted his son to look like his wife but Sadé wanted her son to look like his daddy.
They had so many baby gifts and diapers and wipes to last them at least 2 or 3 years.
Their baby was indeed a happy baby that loved music.

As Jay put the car in park he looked over to his wife.

"You ready to meet him honey?" Jay asked.

"Yes im so ready." Sadé said smiling rubbing her stomach.

"Let's say another quick prayer."

"Okay go head honey." She said as they bowed their heads and joined their hands together.

"Dear Heavenly Father, my wife and I come to you as humble as we can. And we ask you to prevent all harm or complications to our son and my wife, we pray that you keep us in your hands at all times lord and cover us in your blood lord, please guide us through the correct way of parenting lord. In the name of the father, son, and holy spirit in jesus name we pray amen."

"Amen, come on hun let's go in there."

"Hi um yes my wife water just broke." Jay spoke.

"Okay well take her to the room and set everything up and dad you can join us." The nurse said.

"So are you feeling any pain mrs. jacobs?"

"Yes very mild pain nothing too crazy."

"Okay thats great, I'm going to check and see how many centimeters you are dilated so this will take a quick minute."

"Okay."

"So good news mom you're about 7 1/2 centimeters dilated, So I'll come back to check on you and your little one periodically."

"Okay thank you so much." Both Jay and Sadé told the nurse.

"She was nice baby wasn't she?" Sadé asked

"Yeah she was real cool hun." Jay agreed.

The couple conversed for a couple more hours as the nurse kept checking Sadé, She started feeling the contractions about a hour and a half ago so Jay has been comforting her the best way he could. They both were extremely tired but they couldn't wait to meet their baby boy.

"Hi im going to see if the happy baby is all ready to come out now."

"Okay mom you are now 10 centimeters dilated you're going to start pushing in about a minute or two okay?" The nurse explained.

Two more nurses came in and asked a couple questions.

"Sadé we need to push now okay, Can you give us two big pushes?" The second nurse asked.

Sadé started pushing and about 35 minutes later their baby boy was here in the world breathing.

"Okay we're going to have dad cut the ablical cord."

"Go head hun don't all be scared now." Sadé laughed.

Jay cut the cord and Sadé pushed out the placenta and they clean him up and wrapped him in his blanket and the nurse discussed the latching on process.

"So he's seven pounds nine ounces and 23 inches long, as you guys know he is premature so there could be a possibility of complications later on in his life."

"Thank you lord so much, I got a tall son." Jay expressed.

"He so precious baby look." Sadé said holding her son.

"I see he look just like me too." Jay said smiling at his son.

"Mom, dad do we have a name for your beautiful little one?" The nurse asked.

"Yes we do, sa'krae yontana jacobs." Jay and Sadé spoke in unison.