𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭.

𝟺 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝚜𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟶𝟶𝟹
𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚐𝚘.

𝟺 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟶𝟶𝟹𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚐𝚘

"Yak honey point to what toy you want." Sadé said.

Sa'krae pointed to a incredible hulk action figure while they were in the store, He didn't talk much and didn't interact with many kids at his preschool, he always played by himself or not at all.

"You want another one honey?"

Yak nodded and pointed to a remote control race car. He loved cars and music, and jello.
Sa'krae was a stand off ish kid when he would play with his cousins he didn't really speak he'd just looking around analyzing faces.

"Okay come yak we gotta get back to yo daddy."

She headed to the register to ring up her items and put her items in the car she strapped Sa'Krae in his car seat, the two rode home with soft smooth jazz playing lowly in the back round.

"Jay baby we're home!" Sadé said once her and her son walked in.

"Aw wassup baby, wassup big yak." Jay said as he kissed his wife and kid.

"Da." Yak said with a slight smile.

"Yall got bags in the car?" Jay asked Sadé nodded.

Jay went to the garage to grab the grocery from the car and head back in the house. But he felt like he'd been forgetting to tell his wife something.

"Oh baby yak got a doctor's appointment today."

"Okay well I'm gone fix everybod a snack because you know how long you gotta wait fa them dam- dang doctor's."

"Yeah them niggas take too long, just call my
son name and get ta business."

"I know thats right."

Sadé made her family tuna fish sandwiches. And fixed everyone a cup of juice

The car ride to the doctors office was filled with music playing and laughs while yak would play with his toys. Yak was tall for the average 4 year old boy, he'd be taller than this daycare classmates. He had longer hair then all his boy classmates. Sadé would always fleshly braid his hair that fell past his shoulders while Jay would line him up.

They arrived at the doctors office and yak seen all the other kids and observed all the babies and their cries. Sadé filled out the paper work and they were now waiting for yak's name to be called. Yak layed on his dads chest starting to get sleepy.

"Sa'Krae Jacobs."

"Come on Jah they called his name." Sadé spoke.

"Good afternoon Mr. and Mrs. Jacobs, I'm doctor Thompson."

They took yak back for testing and did his check up for anything abnormal about his body.

"He's very tall for his age and I can see where he gets it from." He said chuckling.