𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯.

𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢
𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚐𝚘.

𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚐𝚘

"Yak honey you have to get some sleep." My mom told me. "You know you got work tomorrow hun."

"Can't sleep ma you know this." I sighed telling her.

"Wanna talk until you fall asleep?" She asked. Knowing when I talk alot I get tired and considering Ion talk much, never have and shiiid probably never will. Been gettin by real good with just my one word responses and short sentences.

"How many beats have you made today?"

"3 or 4."

"Yo damn daddy been running me wild with this damn weight bench shit he want." She said scoffing. "A $550 weight bench who finna pay fa that? Not I."

Ma and Pop been together since 1996 they got married in 2001 and been happily in love every since. That's the typa love I want nowadays that aint gon happen with this generation. Everybody want that toxic love shit thats real weird but aye that don't got shit to do wit me.

"Feel you."

"How scar doing? I said asking about my little sister. "Stop calling my baby that but she been going wild always ready to play, she say wanna see you yak." Momma said laughing a little.

"She be like when yak come see me mommy?" My mom told me as she mocked scar.

"She go by scar when she wit me but I'a come get ha tomorrow." I told her missing scar fa real. She a real cool sibling she don't have autism but she doesn't talk alot. All she do is play with her dolls, cars and trains.

I call her scar because my dad always played Scarface around us growing up and scar love him she know all the lyrics to his songs and shit. And plus she got two big scars on her body one going through her eye and a heart surgery scar.

"Good cus im getting old, that energy gone." She said laughing real hard. Moms was only 42 ion see how thats old but aye.

"6 straight?"

"Yea, Ima suprise her I aint gon tell her you coming."

"Cool." That sleepiness starting to kit in na I done spoke too much.

"Hows my baby Duke?" She asked me.

"Good ... I hope." I said thinking about her.

"Boy what the hell you mean 'I hope'."

"Shorty lil boyfriend don't want her talking ta me."

Her nigga so fucking insecure its ridiculous and ion even know how she wit him. We supposed to be so much of bestfriends since shortys. Shit done changed, and the real spill is she go wit a nigga who used to talk shit about me having autism in highschool.

I'a never do Duke like that. She not 'allowed' to talk me, I respect their relationship even though its foul as fuck. I wouldn't even come in between what they got going on, cus at the end of the day it dont got shit ta do wit me.

"Now yall been cool fa how many years, Duke know that aint right." My momma spoke.

"Facts." I said yawning.

"You sleepy yet yak?"

"Yea ma goodnight, I love you and thank you."

"Ok, I love you too Yak be good hun." Saying my last "Ok." The call ended and I finally shut my eyes as sleep fell upon me.

————————––——————–——–

Since I work in a warehouse wit two of my homeboys It dont never get boring them niggas always doing sum retarted. People be like you got a warehouse job you ought'a be a swiper and allat other shit that dont got shit to do wit me.

This warehouse job pays me and my homeboys about $34 an hour sometimes more if we stay late. All we do is package items and load them on the truck my homeboy Tae is the delivery man and that nigga Sin do what I do.

We all met about 6 years ago on the court they put me on they 3v3 team, I was just randomly walking and I guess they spotted me just cus im tall and them niggas walked up to me and asked if I could play and I nodded my head.

They thought I was hard so we would always run 3v3 on tuesdays and saturdays and sundays. Being that I didn't talk almost at all back then they didn't see me as the weird kid that didn't talk. They saw as the tall nigga that ball like jordan and make beats, later I found out that both them niggas is comedians and don't take shit serious.

But We all became real close when Sins parents passed in a drive by, his people was real nice and he aint have no family to take him in.

Because his people was in either jamaica or panama. My parents let him stay wit us for about 3 years. Hearing laughter my thoughts came to an end.

"You a fucking idiot nigga." Sins told Tre dying laughing.

"Shorty this nigga didn't put no delivery stickers on none of the packages now he salty cus ian helping him." Sins told me still laughing but wit tears in his eyes.

"Dumb." I laughed and pointed at Tre.

Ian helping that dumbass nigga cus once again it dont got shit to do wit me.

-
   -
       -

𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑.