𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮.

𝟷𝟷 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝚏𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟺
𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚐𝚘.

Yak's austism did play a big part for him as a small child but around his freshman year its began to be manageable and didn't show as much

Yak's austism did play a big part for him as a small child but around his freshman year its began to be manageable and didn't show as much. Kids did pick on him and duke was there everytime she didn't want anybody anywhere near Yak she promised to protect him and he promised to protect her.

Yak was the smart tall kid with braids that didn't talk at all, wore headphones everyday and every period, had anger issues, and didn't like obnoxiously loud noises. Yak was a handsome teenage boy with a little facial hair and dressed fairly nice. But kids being kids they always find something to talk shit about.

Duke was a pretty chocolate girl that was smart and had long beautiful hair she had a nice frame and was average height. She was also a hot head and loved music. She played volleyball and loved drawing. But kids being kids they always found something to talk shit about.

Yak and duke became the best of friends they loved each other dearly and didn't do anything without each other. Its always been yak and duke, if  you seen yak you seen duke if you seen duke you seen yak.

The two were both in their sophomore year of highschool and its been a little rough for the both of them. Other kids teasing on they way yak acts and the color of duke's skin.

It was currently, valentines day and yaks mom gave him the perfect idea to suprise duke with some valentines day gifts at lunch.

"Yak you packed lunch?" Duke asked him.

He nodded yes.

"Whatchu you bring?"

He opened his backpack and showed her what he brung for lunch.

"You pack?" Yak asked Duke.

"Yea, look." She showed him.

Time passed and their lunch period came up, Yak already had his plan in mind but was still nervous. He wasn't going to give her the gifts in the cafeteria because he didn't want people in his business.

They sat at the table by themselves and began to eat their lunch they shared a bag of hot cheetos and talked amongst themselves. His dad, his mom and Duke were the only ones that really got him comfortable with talking.

They saw a group of kids walk over to their table 2 girls and 3 boys they always got sum to say. Yak thought. Here go these goofy ass niggas. Duke thought.

"Look at that nigga non talking slender man ass nigga." The shortess boy laughed.

"On folks nigga aint said one word since middle school."

"Fuck on somewhere wit allat g." Duke spat at the group of kids.

"Girllll bye its just jokes you can't take a joke or sum?" Nicole hot ass said.

"Can yo hot ass take a joke?" Duke said back.

"Damn you hot folks?" Jameer asked Nicole.

"No im not hot nigga."

Yak and duke laughed.

"The fuck you laughing at my sister for g?" Nicolas asked Yak.

"Dont pay him no mind yak ight." Duke said packing up their things.

"Why is you leaving when I asked you a muthafuckin question nigga?" Nicolas tried to step to Yak.

"Watch out bruh." Yak began leading Duke to his locker to give her the valentines day gift.

"Come on nick he not worth it." Nicole pulled her brother away.

Yak and Duke finally made it to the hallway where the lockers were.

"Close yo eyes." Yak told duke.

It seemed like all his nervous feelings went away.

"Um why you always like to play when it's not time to." Duke said eyeing Yak.

"Saanvi close yo eyes g." Yak said more sternly.

"Okayyy, dont be playing either yak.

Yak opened his locker and pulled out a pink teddy bear and roses a bag with all her favorite snacks and a thank you card. He held it in his hands properly before telling Duke open her eyes.

"Ight open em."

"Oh my lorddddd Sa'krae don't play with me g." Duke said shocked.

Yak didn't really relate to emotional things but he could tell that he had made her happy.

"Happy valentines day and thank you." Yak said handing her the stuff.

"Yak you didn't have to really, I love you so much."

"You welcome, I love you too."

"Ouuu and you got all my favorite snacks too, Thank you for real." Duke said hugging Yak.

The school day was over and they were now walking home and thats when Yak told her to read the thank you card. She started to read it out loud.

Dear Saanvi,
I want to say thank you for becoming my bestfriend, my other half, and better half. You gave me a chance even though I got this autism shit. You always spoke up for me and I appreciate you for all of it. You the best best friend anybody could ask for. I love you forever and always. -Yak.

"Yak oh my gosh you wrote this?" Duke looked up at yak.

He nodded.

"I love you too." Duke said pulling him into a hug.

Once they pulled away Duke still had her arms around his neck and smiled and they shared a kiss as duke looked into his Yaks eyes but he doesnt do eye contact very well but Duke grabbed his face and they looked at each other.

"Forever and always." Duke said holding his face.