Chapter 18: The Truth

That's him.

It's Bradley.

He's here.

Standing few feet from me.

My eyes met with his hazel brown eyes. He still look so damn good, i mean he always did. Those curls, those dimples that starts to dissapear once his eyes met mine.

We both shocked. Well all of us.

There's also the other members.

James, Tristan, Connor, and Joe.

Of course the one who brought them here.

Vanessa Owen.

"Good morning, Mrs. Jones. Thankyou for your time. I'm sorry i didn't say anything about bringing friends here because i have a meeting with them after this so i take them with me. But i did say that i will make more outfits right, Mrs. Jones?" Vanessa said as she stand in the corner of the table.

"Uh yes, you did. Please take a seat. All of you" my mom said.

I was still shocked and sit right away.

"So i want to make a marvelous beautiful dress for my birthday party. Plus i want to promote our first colaboration single with the bands, so i want to make outfits for them as well" Vanessa said, proudly.

Colaboration. Birthday party.

Great.

"Oh i'm sorry, i haven't introduce my friends. This are James, Tristan, Connor and of course my one and only boyfriend, Bradley" Vanessa added.

What? Boyfriend?!

I was very shock with her statement there. I looked up and see them. Brad was looking down avoiding eye contact, the boys was looking at me and my mom repeatedly and Vanessa was showing off.

"Ah i see, of course i know them. They are the famous The Vamps right?" My mom said, breaking the awkwardness.

Then Vanessa start talking about the details of the dresses and the outifts for the boys, while i'm writing down everything she needs.

"When is the due date of the order?" i said, for the first time.

"November 2nd, the party will be held at November 5th. So i need to try on the dress before it, and maybe repairs some of the details if i want to" Vanessa said.

I smiled shortly and write down in my note.

I can't really think properly right now. What is wrong with me. Stop thinking about Brad, Cail. He has a girlfriend now. You and him are done. Nothing more. Knock it off.

"Cailyn..." My mom said.

"What?" i said, and then hold my phone.

"I mean, yes mam?" i added.

"Write that down" my mom said.

"I'm sorry, i miss it. What did you say Ms. Owen?" i asked.

"I said we are going to start fitting tomorrow at 2 pm" Vanessa said.

"Alright" i said.

"Looks like you're not really focus Ms. Jones" Vanessa said.

"No, i am so sorry. I was thinking about my other client. Sorry for that" i said, with a smile.

"Alright, i guess we are done here?" My mom said.

"Yes, thankyou Mrs. Jones. We see you tomorrow"