Chapter 6 : Tour Day 2 Pt. 2

So after those crazy things happen, me, Brad and James decided to act like nothing is happened. After ordering some drinks, 30 minutes later, Connor and Tris approached us, with a messy hair and sweat everywhere.

"Wow you guys are totally having fun" I greet them. Connor just nodded, giving his thumbs up to me. I smiled.

"Please drink. I don't want you guys fainted" i said, grabbing the menu and handed to them.

"Thanks, love" Tris said.

We all now visiting the Lotte World Tower, but sadly we can't get inside the tower cause of some reasons, so i just take them in front of the building.

"I'm sorry, i couldn't take you inside the building" i said to them.

"It's okay, actually we were kinda tired, maybe we can rushed back to the hotel right after this?" Connor said.

"Yeah, sure. Anything to my clients" i said, with a smile.

"But i'm hungry" Tris pouted.

"You just ate 2 hamburgers, bro" James said with a chuckled.

"That's not covered my whole stomach. I need more" Tris protested.

"Okay, we can drop by at Myeongdong street, there are a lot of traditional food street and i'm sure you'll like it" i said.

"Let's go find fooooood!" Tris yelled like a kid.

***

We all arrived at Myeongdong street, and it is kinda crowded. So after tell them to taste Tteokboki (Spicy Rice Cakes), Kimbap, Fish cake, Odeng, Gyerang-Bbang (Egg Bread), Mandu (Dumplings), we decided to stop by at a Ramen restaurant which is also crowded but it has private places.

"Oh i can't believe i ate all of the foods street but i still hungry of Ramen, am i joke to you stomach!" Tris complained to himself.

"Is he never feel full? He ate alot of food today" i whispered to Brad.

"Nope, all of our snacks in the hotel were eaten by himself" Brad answered smiling to me.

"I was so scared he caught food comma" i said, biting my lips.

"He won't and please don't do that" He said.

"Do what?"

"Biting your lips, just don't" he said, while staring down at my lips. I blushed and nodded.

You know what ? i almost flew off from my seat because of his statement. Can i just flew off?

We ate for about 2 hours and then decided to leave soon, because Connor was very exhausted andguess what? Tris was having a food comma. So he already fell asleep in the back.

When we were in the bus on our way to their Hotel, Brad asked me if we can drop by into the supermarket for a moment, because he needs to buy some snacks and drinks for them staying alive in the hotel.

So we drop by at the supermarket, Me and Brad went inside. And no ones inside except the Noona in the cashier. We both split up, Brad to the food lines, while i go find a treat for Mochi. I swear since i get inside here, i felt like someone is watch and following me. I was scared so i grab the treat as fast as i could and looked for Brad.

"You're done?" Brad asked.

"Yeah, i just looked for my puppy's treat" i said.

And suddenly i felt like i need to go to pee as soon as possible. I decided to wait until get back to their Hotel but, i think i can't hold it.

"You okay?" he noticed.

"Hmm. I need to go to toilet, can you hold this for me, and wait up?" I asked him. He nodded and i rushed myself to find the toilet.

Once i peed, i fixed my hair a little bit and suddenly the door was open, and appeared a guy figure.

"We meet again" Robbie said as he get inside the toilet. I shook. I can't believe i met him here, or maybe he following me the whole time.

"What do you want? Leave!" i yelled. Turns out he close the door and locked it.

"What are you doing?!" i yelled loudly.

"What do you think i'm doing huh?" He came closer to me.

"Stop! Don't come any closer, or i will shout!" i said.

"Then shout. Nobody will hear you" He said. When he said that, i rushed my self to the door, try to get out, but he's faster than me. He grab me and pulled mybody to him.

"Let me go!" i said. He pushed my body into the floor. And my head hit the sink. Okay thats hurt as hell.

He came closer to me and hovered my body with his. I could smell the alcohol from his mouth.

"Hmm you smell so good, baby" He said, i tried to push him away, but he's so strong, he grip my both arms above my head, and he start to kissed my face.

"Stop! HELP!!!!!" I screamed as loud as i can try to get off from his body.

Now he start to kiss and bite my neck. I'm crying, asking for help, but no one is coming. I start to move around and kicked his dick and that's work. He move away and i start to crawl to the door. He pulled my legs and grab mybody again.

"No please, Robbie don't do this. Let me go!" i said, crying out loud.

"Where you think you're going huh? You think you can get away from me. You naughty little bitch. Where is you fuckboy? HUH? Is he going to help you? Well, i don't think so" He said, bitting my neck. It hurts so bad.

Now he ripped my white shirt. I screamed as loud as i can. He gripped my both hands so harsly, so i can't get away. He kissed my collarbone, once he got up, i knocked his nose with my head, until it bleeding.

"Fucking shitttt!" He groaned. I started to unlock the door, but he pulled my hair and knocking me down to the floor again, he slapped my cheeks. And suddenly the doorwas open, revealing Brad and my guards.

Robbie was shocked, and try to run away but before he could leave the toilet, Brad punch him right on his nose, making him groaned even more. The guards caught him, and taking him out to the police offices nearby.

"Cailyn..." Brad approach and holding me. I cried a lot, and didn't realised that my shirt was ripped half of mybody, revealing my bra.

"It's okay, you're safe"He hold me gently. He took off his denim jacket and put it on me, to covered my body.

"Home, i wanna go home" I said, crying in his arm.

"Okay, baby. Shusss, it's okay" He comforted me.