Kugisaki Nobara

First Years.
fivekugisaki nobara

"Bring back home, Sachin!" Mika yelled at her phone, making the person on the other end wince. "Bring back the third years so they could look after at this idiot of a brother!"

[We can't do that]

Mika glared at Megumi, who stood Yuji who was eating ice cream. "I need to put you on a binding vow, so you won't be able to use that technique."

"What? I won't do that."

"Also, why am I here? I'm a second-year, I'm not allowed to go on missions with first-years."

"I don't know, Gojo-sensei said you have to come along." Megumi replied, making sure he was close to her. Megumi tends to be paranoid sometimes.

Tsumiki was already at the hospital, he couldn't have Mika hurt too. He would never be able to handle having two of his sisters laying on a hospital bed, or worse, turned to dust and put inside a jar.

"How are there only three first-years? Isn't that too few?" Yuji stood on the other side of Mika, his head leaning against her shoulder as he licked his popsicle. He never knew a school would exist where there would only be three first year students.

"Well, have you ever met anyone who can see curses before?" asked Megumi.

"Nope," was his immediate reply.

"That just proves how small minority Jujutsu Sorcerers are. "

"Not to mention the tasteless old men favors execution so much." Mika rolled her eyes, remembering every person she met who were all scheduled for execution. "They just don't want strong people to appear and replace them. It makes me sick."

"Okay . . . " Yuji trailed off, looking up at the obviously annoyed Mika. For the whole two days he had been with her, Yuji knew that Mika was the type of person who at first glance, would seem as a person who gets annoyed easily and has a resting bitch face. But once you get to know her, she was actually nice, loud, sarcastic, and very affectionate. "Also, didn't you say I was the third? Why am I here first than them?"

"Their entry was decided a while ago. You know what's our school like. Everyone has unique circumstances."

"Sorry for the wait!" Satoru appeared and waved at them. He stopped and looked at Yuji, or mainly on the uniform he was wearing. "Oh? I see your uniform made it in time."

"Yeah, it's a perfect fit. Though it's slightly different from Fushiguro's and Mika-senpai." Yuji replied, looking down slightly to glance at his uniform. "It has a hood, for one."

"That's because the uniforms can be customized upon request." Satoru told him.

"Huh? But I never put in any requests."

"I was the one who put in the custom order."

"Whatever, I guess."

"Be careful. Gojo-sensei has a tendency to do things like that." Megumi said while Mika nodded next to him.

"Tell me about it," she looked at her white-colored top and almost rolled her eyes remembering the reason why the color was white. It used to be dark blue.

"You're a problem child and white fits you, don't you think? Also, you and Yuta can match!" Satoru told her last year when he was defending his decision of changing her uniform without her consent.

"More importantly, why are we meeting up in Harajuku?" Megumi questioned.

"Because it's what she asked for," replied Satoru.