Rogue Recruit

underline means telepathy
*then words* mean someone who isn't a telepath is projecting their thoughts
Some character(Mystique) means that Mystique is disguised as that person and is talking.
Oh, and *FLASH* means either Irene is having a vision or Rogue is thinking about someone else's memories. Finally, there is screaming and grunting is every episode but I don't like writing all the "Ahhh's!" and Uhhh. But I think everyone will be able to tell when someone is screaming or something.

LV: 16

HP: 118

STR: 127

DUR: 126

STA: 137

MANA: 142

0 skill points left

Money: 210,784$

Skills acquired- Energy blast (LV 134), fire manipulation (LV 108) (basically you can fire bend without the extra stuff), earth manipulation (LV 79), (basically you can earth bend without extra steps) electric power (LV 95) (you get killua lightning) and sword mastery (LV 119) and pick pocketing (LV 76) and persuasion (LV 15)

We open up in Mississippi. There is a party going on and everyone is having a good time excepts for one girl who is outside watching all the happy people. It's Rogue. She sighs and turns around to face the other way just as two football players (Ty and Cody) step outside.

Ty: Body snatchers. That's the only explanation, man.

Cody stops and looks at the sulking Rogue.

Ty: My good buddy Cody is now a pod person. Gone in an evening from bad to sad, flame to lame. Nurse, he's coded! Personality paddles, stat!

Cody: Oh, come on. I'm just, you know, picking my moment. Taking it slow.

Ty: Cody, I've seen glaciers move faster. There she is, the girl you've been staring at all week. Please tell me you at least know her name.

He shrugs and Ty hits himself in the forehead in disgust

Ty: You lamo! This ends now, come on.

Ty grabs his arm and drags him to Rogue

Cody: Ty, I...

Ty pushes him forward and Rogue turns around

Rogue: Huh? Can I help you?

Cody: Uh... Dance.

Ty gives a thumbs up.

Cody: I mean, would you like to? With me, that is. Together...

Ty covered his eyes feeling embarrassed for Cody.

Rogue: I'm really just hanging out here and...

Cody looks down, upset. Rogue sighs

Rogue: Aw, hey, why not? After all, where's the harm in one dance?

Rogue heads inside; Cody and Ty high five and the two also go inside.

Rogue's house. A women (Irene) is sitting down and suddenly gets a vision. She gasps

*FLASH*

Cody trying to help Rogue up who is on the floor.

Irene: No! Don't touch him!

*FLASH*

Cody touching Rogue; skin-to-skin contact.

Irene: Oh, my dear child.