A strange feeling

Tre's POV:

It's pretty late, I should also go to bed like Sara and Charlie. I turned the lights in the kitchen and the living off and went upstairs. Charlie is such a nice person, I'm kinda lucky that I accidentally run into her otherwise we would never have met.
As I was walking past Charlie's door, I got a strange feeling which I haven't felt in a while. So I quietly opened the door to her room and looked if she was already asleep. She was lying on the side of her bed, it looked like she was about to fall out of it. She must have fallen asleep immediately. So I went in her room and gently pushed her a bit more into her bed so that she couldn't fall out anymore. And then, I covered her with the blanket. As I walked out of her room I was trying to close the door as quietly as possible. When I got to my room, Sara was still awake. I quickly changed my clothes and got under the warm blanket.
"Hey babe, is it really okay that Charlie stays her?" I asked Sara just to be sure.
"Of course, sweetheart. Charlie is such a kind girl, she can stay here as long as she want. I don't want that she get's in trouble out there... without us she would have nothing, she would be all alone. We have to take care of her" Sara said with a calm voice.
"I'm glad, it's okay for you babe. I love you" I said happy and gave her a kiss.
"I love you too, goodnight my boy" said Sara and kissed me back. I turned off the lights and we fell asleep quickly.