chapter1:why would you do that to me

(Author note📒:this story it could be bad because I'm just 14 and I'm also not very smart so I hope you will like it)

Btw izuku look like this when she five:

Izuku was a very good kid when she was 2, her family was very good until that horrid day that she'll remember forever, the day they went to the quirk doctor

Time skip to 2 year later
Inko pov
''Mommy can we go check what my quirk might beir if I've ever got one? "I heard my daughter ask me I answered with "Sure izuku sweetie know let go to the hospital to see what is it",I say it while smilling

Izuku pov
I asked my mom if we could go what my quirk was and she said sure. I've been waiting this moment for a very long time, I hope I will get a good quirk then I could be a hero like all might!

When they got to the hospital

Inko pov
When I'm seeing my phone I heard that 
someone say"is there anyone call izuku midoriya and inko midoriya"I guess is our turn know. I in the room and there have a doctor they call us to sit on the chair I hope that she have a quirk.

Doctor pov
I ask the girl''can I take some of your blood so I can see what is your quirk"she smile and say sure what a cute child. After I take her blood and go try to find what is her quirk but I found out that she is quirkless why out of many child it must be him I see him so excited to see what her quirk I guess after I told him that she will be very sad "Sorry ma'am your kid is quirkless" I see that the girl still don't know what happen I hope that she have a great quirk at her next life.

Inko pov
After I heard that news I was very angry I raised him that hard and she was quirkless no wonder her dad left her. I was try look like not to be mad . When we was back home I dragges him out of car and let him him fall when he try to talk I say shut up you brat.

Izuku pov
What did I do wrong mommy see very mad. When I'm still thinking I heard mom yelled very loud. I heard mommy say "get here you little brat".I walk over there I see mommy get a beer bottle and start hit me . I heard mommy say I hope I never born you, you little mistake. I was very sad I don't know what I'm do wrong.

At night

Izuku pov
I'm waking to my wrong with those bruise and cut. I am going to see kacchan tomorrow right I hope all will  be better I thinking it while I'm bandaged myself. I hope that he don't hate me because I'm quirkless.

Next morning

Izuku pov
I walk to the park I heard a people calling me that was kacchan I cant wait to see him.

Bakugo pov
I calling deku very loud and I heard him run over here and I heard him say hi kacchan. We was talking well and I ask him a question" What was your quirk deku mine is explosion".When I'm done say I saw deku spaced out and I ask him deku are you okay.

Izuku pov
Why did kacchan ask me this question  hope he don't hate me like my mom when I still thinking I hear he ask me am I ok . I answer it yes and I told him that I was quirkless he looking at me very shock and start laughing at me and bully me. I was very sad my childhood best friend start bully me because I'm quirkless. When I'm back home I say my mom at outside the door .

Inko pov
Where is that brat I'mma hit him very hard today because of going out to play. I see him walking towards here I rush to there and dragged him back to home at throw him at my bed.

Izuku pov
My mom dragged me and throwing me at her bed when I'm still in shock I heard him say"izuku why we don't have some fun today ".At first she hitted me with beer bottle and then start raped me. When I was walking back through my bedroom while have tears at my eye I was thinking why she do that to me why I must suffering those thing just because that I was quirkless. I was very tired to do think allof those thing when I'm back my room I was fall asleep with tear.

(Can you guy help me think who I should ship with deku if you know pls comment below down thx❤️💕❤️)