chapter 11:Top 10 hero meeting

Author note : Hawks was been a villian at morning to get information but at night he will patrol with izuku. He not in news just izuku on news something, he was hiding on other place when Izuku was walking away then he will just follow him. But after 1 month Izuku was patrol himself because Hawks can't go away. He just back at yesterday to the meeting. And I do the event before the school festival and they fight mirio.

After we attack, I was give the marble to papa.

Izuku
Sensei I found this marble at the floor*give to aizawa*

Aizawa
Ok problem child give it to me... (Izuku such a good actor)

All might have fight AFO at there, izuku also have help all might fight AFO. She also copy AFO while she was fighting AFO that make AFO can't handle izuku and runaway. Izuku just use his 0.5% power. After that fight, izuku are get a email. All might already did OFA to mirio when he at UA. All might was quit hero after that fight too.

When at UA reporter
Reporter
When you all at training camp no student was hurt, how you all do that! You even caught 3 villian at there.

Aizawa
We don't have do anything, the smiling berserker was caught those 3 people.

Reporter
Ok thx for cooperate with us.

Aizawa
Don't worry.

When aizawa back home.
Izuku
Papa :3

Aizawa
Hi izuku.

Izuku
Do you want to eat lunch first or bath. I already done all the house chores.

Aizawa
Izuku don't overwork yourself. You just 16 year old.

Izuku
Don't worry I'm fine.

Aizawa
You know that you've sick on the training camp right and you got hurt at the villian attack don't you?

Izuku
Yes.....

Aizawa
I know you want to let us more relax since there was more villian attack and you've a pro hero but you also a kid not adult.

Izuku
Sorry.....

Aizawa
Some pro hero and her son will visit us do you want to sleep or go meet with them?

Izuku
Sleep....

Aizawa
Ok.

When the pro hero come
All might
I AM HERE!!!

Aizawa
Shut up someone was sleeping upstairs.

Izuku(Kitsune)
Why so loud.... *using her form while she sleeping*

Endeavor
Who is this girl?

Todoroki
Sensei why the smilling berserker was at here?

Aizawa
She my daughter.

Izuku(Kitsune)
Papa how long did I sleep? *walking to coach and sit down*

Aizawa
You slept 1 hour aren't you see him at hospital last time.

Izuku(Kitsune)
Let me get some dessert for the guest.

Endeavor
Wow your daughter was polite.

Aizawa
Yeah but she do all the house chores and cook to us. She just same age as todoroki. I'm kinda worried about it.

Izuku(Kitsune)
Here some dessert I do, hope you enjoy it. *put the dessert down and put coffee down at aizawa infront and take one too*

 *put the dessert down and put coffee down at aizawa infront and take one too*