Chatper Three

Warning: swear words

George's pov:
"Georgenotfound!" My mother screams as I walk in the door. "Where the fuck where you?!" She yells standing up from the couch. "I was with friends?" I say scared. "Next time tell me.." she says going into her room, "it's already 9:23pm, go to bed." I hear her say before I go upstairs. I head upstairs to my room and lay down in my bed. "I kissed someone today.. I kissed the most popular, hottest football player in our school, and it was only like the first day, I soon fall asleep wondering if he's just playing me or he truly likes me.

Dreams pov:
I drop George off at his house and head back to mine. George lived with his mom and I lived by myself taken my parents lived in New York and I was in California. I kissed George today, and made out with him. It was his first day what was I thinking? "He's never going to trust me now and he probably thinks I'm a player". I say falling back on my bed. I kind of was, I don't know why I cared about his trust, I was the hottest football player in my school, I could get anyone. But then why did he leave when we were alone? That question ran through my head for about 10 minutes before I ended up falling asleep.

George's pov:
"Bye mom!" I yell running up to the school with my bag. "George!" Tubbo yelled after I walked in. "What happened after we left?!" He said walking with me to my locker. "C'mon I'm a minor I don't want to hear this!" Tommy said covering his ears. "Uhm, nothing.." I say closing my locker. "Really? That sucks." Tubbo said laughing. "How does that suck?" Tommy said "Tubbo your 17! We don't need to hear this." He said grabbing Tubbo's hand and walking away. "Kids, am I right?" Dream says as I turn around. "I didn't see you there.." I say walking down the hall with him following. "Look George I'm sorry about yesterda-" he started saying. "No, I get it. Your a player, that's what you type of people do." I say turning towards him. "George it's not like tha"Save ur Dream." I said walking into my class. "Holy shit." Sapnap says nudging my arm as I sit down. "What?" I say after setting my bag down. "You totally just stood up to Dream." "Yeah well I know what those type of people are and what they do." I answer looking at the front of the class. "Damnnn." Sapnap laughed.

"George!" Dream yelled getting swarmed by girls. I walked past him trying not to get eye contact, it was my first day and I already had someone to try not to look at. "George wait!" Dream yelled trying to get away from the girls surrounding him. "Fuck off!" I yell jogging away, I bumped into someone turning the corner. "Sorry!" She said helping me up. It was the cheerleader niki. "Wait your George." She said as I grabbed my book. "Yeah?" "Well are you interested in cheerleading? We have 3 open spots and try outs are Tomorrow if you want to At least swing by." She said handing me a paper. "Uh sure I'll swing by, I don't know if I will try out though.  "Ok we are practicing in the football field meet us there at 4:30pm tomorrow." "Aren't the football players going to be practicing tomorrow though?" I say looking down at the paper she handed me. "Yes, it's so everyone can meet them." "I have a feeling I already know them.." I mumbled. "Huh" she said confused. "Nothing, I'll see you there." I said smiling and walking away. It was last hour and I remembered I had to sit next to Dream. I sat down and put my bag to the side of me. "George!" Dream said grabbing my arm "I was trying to get your attention in the hallway before, didn't you see me?" He said as I pulled my arm away. "Yeah I saw you." I say looking at the class board. "Why didn't you wai-" "Dream!" Mr. Philza said. "Pay attention, now." "Whatever." Dream said taking a sucker out of his pocket.

"George please wait." Dream said practically falling out the classroom door. "I don't have anything to say to you." I said walking away before Tommy walked up to me. "Tommy keep walking." I said trying to move around him. "Wait why?" He said still standing there. "Tommyyy.." I said dropping my head looking down knowing that Dream was right behind me now. "George wait." Dream said grabbing my arm. "I'm gonna go find Tubbo.." Tommy said running away. I was glad their was people around to witness him grabbing me. "Thats harassment, let go." I said turning to him. He grabbed my neck and slammed me onto a locker. "Is this better?" I could feel about 20 people staring at us. "Let go Dream.." I said as he put his hand down. "Stop grabbing my neck, your a player and I don't want to talk to you." I said looking around to see everyone circling us. "He thought I was someone else." I yelled so that everyone around us thought it was a mistake. I started walking through the crowd of people, "George wait." Dream said walking after me. "Stop! I don't want to talk to you!" I yelled, he was so tall that I had to look up. "Fine, I'll see you later.." He said walking away.

"GEORGE!" I heard my name get called from behind me as I was stepping out the door "Oh uhm hey may." I said, it had been the girl from last hour. "That was so hot, what Dream did to you in the hallway." She said fanning herself with her hand.  "How did you find out??" I said confused. "Check this out, someone was recording it at the perfect timing." She said pulling her phone out. Someone had recorded Dream grabbing my neck and pinning me to the locker, you couldn't hear what we were saying in the video which was a good thing because I wanted everyone to know it was a mistake. "It'a all everyone's talking about!" She said excitedly. "Are you going to cheerleading?!" She yelled pointing to the paper Niki gave me, I had put it in the side of my backpack. "Uh yeah, I don't know If I'll try out but I said I would swing by no matter what." I said smiling. "You should definitely try out-" she said seriously. "I don't know, but I'm going to go, my mom is waiting." I say walking out the door. "Bye!" She said walking the opposite direction. "Mom.." I said holding the cheer leading sheet. "Would you.. would you be disappointed if I tried out for cheerleading?" I said fast and not looking at her. She pulled over the car and got out, she went over to my side and told me to get out of the car. I was scared what she would say but I got out anyways. She hugged me, "Mom..?" I say hugging her back. "I will never, EVER, be disappointed in you.." she said with a tear running down her face. I started crying and hugging her back, "I love you mom," I loved how my mom was Always there for me. She really was the best mother in the world, "Now let's head home." She said laughing and getting back in the car.

"Bye mom!" I said running up to the doors. "Bye!" She said driving off. "Hey George." Dream said walking up to me." "Sigh, hello Dream.." I said looking towards the ground while talking. "Niki told me you might try out for cheerleading.." Dream said looking down as well, and not only because he was tall. "Why would she tell you that??" I looked up at Dream. "I said I might.. but if not I'll just stop by.." I say turning my head away. "She told me because she saw the video." Dream said smirking while looking up. "Everything that happened yesterday was a mistake.." I said starting to walk away. "We shouldn't even be seen talking to each other." "Why not?" He asks looking around. "Oh I see, well I'll see you later." He says running to his first class. "Great, now to deal with Techno for a hour straight." I mumble walking to my first class.

I run into class and sit where I usually did. "Your trying out for the cheerleading team?" Techno laughs. "That's for girls." He adds. "You make fun of everyone?" I ask turning my head. "Nah, only the ones that are hardest to get mad, then it's a challenge." Techno says laughing. "Technoblade, if I have to stop my class one more time I will not be scared to send you to the office." Mrs. c says annoyed. "Yeah yeah.." Techno says shutting up. "Bye." I say getting up and leaving. "Ayo, it's not the end of class nerd." Techno says as I grab my bag. "But now it is." I say as the bell rings.

I get outside and it looked like the field had been split so the cheerleaders could practice while the football players did the same. I saw Niki  practicing and went up to her. "Hey uh.. do you have a extra uniform..?" I say looking at all the other people. "Yes! Don't worry, your not the only boy here." She said laughing and pointing to two guys who looked like they didn't know what they were doing but laughing. "That's bad, and that's skeppy. Bad is short fro bad boy halo." Niki said smiling and handing me a uniform. "It has a 1 on it?" I said thinking she handed me the wrong one. "Yeah, we wanted you to match with Dream." She said trying to hold on her laugh. "Funny." I said smiling and going to try it on.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Thanks for reading this chapter! Hopefully you enjoyed it and thanks for all the love on my last book! Another chapter maybe?

Words: 1700