Part 8 (First Shot)

JK - Now it's time for real show ......*Smirking*

Now you both were in hall. JK's all men were surrounding you as the drama caused.... 

JK - JESSIE !! *He shouted*

Jessie - Yes Sir.....

JK - Who the fuck told you to order others in my fucking mansion ? Huh !?

Jessie - *Still confident* Sir...... She's just another of your flings....... and I'll also got help as she did the maid's work *Smirking*

JK- What do you wanna do babe ?

You - *Raging and in anger hearing the word fling*

Jessie - What !? Babe........ *laughing smirkingly* She should be the m...

You - I wanna shoot her right here right now !! *Cutting her off*

Jessie - What do you think that Sir will.......

JK- Here babe ........... take it...

It was JK's personal gold plated gun

It was JK's personal gold plated gun.... which no one ever dared to touch..... nor he gave it to anyone even in emergencies..... Now everyone was trembling badly as they understood that you're someone special...

Jessie - *Now scared* S...ir....  please.......

JK - You are just a house cleaner jessie..... You should have stayed in you're limits..... Now my babe is in anger see.... *looking at you feeling he found THE RIGHT ONE*

You took the gun. Jessie kneeled. You pointed the gun on her head.... It was you first time using a gun.... JK knew that...........

He swiftly swirled his one hand around your waist....... he took the hold of your hand holding the gun..... kept his fingers on the trigger over your finger......                                                                                   JK - Back straight and shoulders relaxed...... *Huskily*   *You shivered*                                                    And *BANG*.............. You fired.