Part 2 (Entered)

JK POV: I've already seen Y/N before in front of an high school on graduation day. With my connections I told my men to find out every thing about her, and here she is now.

Y/N POV: It was my first day in the company. In the morning I told Mr. Jeon about his meetings, his coffees, signing documents, and the day went on.......

I came home as my shift was over. If felt little uncomfortable today in the office but shrugged it off thinking may be I'm new to place. I was tired now....

In the night I received a msg.
You: who would it be ??

Who would message me at this hour it must be important.....
On phone- JK- You have some paper work today, plz complete that in my office tomorrow." Thinking something inside his head"

You- Sure sir.......

You- surprising! I remember that I didn't left any work. Well if it's left I'll complete. "You were surprised as you were sure you completed the work and handed it too"

Slept........

Next morning
Got ready and went office.

You- Good morning sir.
Jk - Good morning miss Y/N. Plz have a seat and I hope you'll complete the remaining paper work today.

You- Yes sir.

You were sitting and doing work but little uneasy as your boss is staring at you from a long time while doing his own work.

You completed your work as soon as possible. Handed it over to him.

After some hours left for your home.
You: Phew! Another exhausting day.......

After sometime and working days:

You got familiar with the office atmosphere. Doing a good job. Made some colleagues your friends. But still you were uneasy around your boss. You can't understand him as his behavior was different around you and he was someone else around the staff. Where he was behaving very soft with you, more harsh with others. You knew he had some feelings for you.

Next Day:
Y/N POV
You did your morning routine and went office, after around half day boss called you in his office. It was unusual to you as you always completed you projects on time still he always called you in office on leaves too.. You were confused 

JK POV: It's been 1 month approx. Y/N is working in my office. I'm seriously obsessed with her. I've developed feelings for her and want her as mine at any cost. I've noticed her everything.. her hairs, her eyes, her lips, her waist and what not. She make me go crazy without even doing anything...... Ughhhh.... I'll not be able to control for more.

You: Good afternoon sir, you called ?

You asked waiting for him to tell you to do some extra work again........ you were being very tired these days because of the unusual schedules.
JK : Ah! Y/N, please come in. Be comfortable have a seat.
I was asking that.........."Should I ask or not ? Well she doesn't have an answer accept yes he thought smirking in his head"