Chapter 10. Vegas Part 1

Spencer and Olivia woke up to the sound of both their phones receiving a message. SPencer moved his arm from under liv and reached for his phone. It was a text from Layla to the group saying

Layla: Coop has a show in Vegas in 3 days. My Dad has paid for the hotel, plane tickets, and a personal driver. All you guys have to do is pack and be here. We cant wait to see you all.

JJ: Let's go we partying in Vegas baby!

Jordan: Simone and I are gonna have to drive 

Layla: Okay ill let my dad know, Spence, liv? 

SPencer: Ill check with my mom, but shell probably say yes.

Olivia: Sounds like fun. Can't wait!

Layla: Great! See you all in 2 days!

Spencer and Olivia put their phones back down. "So does Layla know about us?"Olivia asked laying her head back down on Spencer's Chest."No, but ill tell her when we see her"Spencer said kissing Olivia's forehead. He got up and went to take a shower. Olivia also got up and put some clothes on and went downstairs to make breakfast. Spencer got out of the shower and asked his mom if he could go to vegas with her saying yes. "Baby, I can go"Spencer yelled to Olivia."Great, we should start packing, I just booked our flight we leave tomorrow morning at 10 am. "Olivia yelled back. Spencer put on some shorts and a t-shirt heading downstairs when Jordan and Simone walked in. "Hey man," Spencer said walking over to the front door giving both of them a hug. With Olivia doing the same."So you guys excited for vegas? "Jordan asked."Heck yea man" Spencer said with Olivia agreeing."Did yall just wake up you guys look tired" Simone said."Yea"Spencer said grabbing a bowl of cereal and sitting next to liv."It's 11 am tho"Simone said. We went to bed late" Spencer said smirking."Ohh okay I see" Simone said with Olivia giggling."Dude that's my sister" Jordan said jokingly. They all laughed and hung out for a little."We should start packing."Olivia said with everyone agreeing."So are you guys flying or driving like us?"Jordan asked as they all went upstairs to pack."We're flying, we leave at 10 am tomorrow morning" Olivia said."We should get there around the same time then, we're gonna leave the house about 7 am. "Jordan said."Well, can u guys pick us up at the airport?"Olivia asked."Yea of course" Simone said. They all went their separate ways to pack."Baby, which one should I pack? "Olivia asked holding up 2 dresses."The green one" Spencer said putting clothes into his suitcase."Thanks"Olivia said putting it into her suitcase. After they all finished packing it was 6 pm. Spencer and Jordan grilled up some hotdogs and hamburgers while the girls made some side dishes. "Dinners ready"The boys yelled putting the food on the table with the girls doing the same. After they were done eating Jordan and Simone went to Simone's house. Spencer and Olivia watched a movie until they fell asleep. 

They both woke up at 5 am getting ready to go to the airport. "Ready?"Spencer asked.'Yep let's go" Olivia said all happy and excited. "Your way too energized for this time of the morning," Spencer said grabbing their suitcases and put them in the trunk. Spencer drove them to the airport. They arrived at 6 am. Once they got through security they had about an hour before they could board the plane. Once the plane took off Olivia was getting bored even though it was only an hour and a half flight. An idea popped into her head. She slowly every few seconds moved her hand up spencers thigh. After about a few seconds spencer turned his phone off and looked over at Olivia. "Yes?"Spencer asked."Meet me in the bathroom in 2 minutes" Olivia said in a seductive tone. About two minutes later spencer went to the bathroom. Olivia wasted no time and started to make out with him. He picked her up and put her on the counter. He only took off his and her underwear and started stroking deep and fast. Olivia let out a loud moan with spencer putting his hand over her mouth.  "Shhhh your gonna get us caught, "Spencer said chuckling."It's not my fault you feel amazing" Olivia said kissing him. He slowed down so they wouldn't get caught. After a few minutes, Spencer sat down on the toilet with Olivia getting on top riding him. He grunted when she started to bounce. Spencer had his hands on her hips pushing her down on him. Once they were done they both put their clothes back on with Olivia going out first then spencer shortly followed after. After the flight, they were both tired and waited for Simone and Jordan to pick them up. Once they arrived at the hotel spelivia took a nap.