ʚ the one where yoongi prepared for their date

friday came and yoongi was in his shared dorm with an orange haired male.

the ravenette stood in front of a large mirror, his hands on his waist as he thought of decent clothes to wear for their planned date.

"you've been standing there like a pole in the cold, man. do you need help?"

yoongi looked over to the younger male who sat on his top bunk with his chin rested on the metal railings.

"maybe i do."

"glad you asked!" the orange haired climbed down.

"i didnt really ask-"

"shut up old man! alright, so where is this date gonna be?" the male asked with a big smile, now browsing through the set of clothing the old man had.

"im not really that old.."

"shut up and just answer my question!" hoseok said filled with sarcasm.

"w-well, i thought a small picnic date would be fun and wholesome.. he loves outdoors so there's that." yoongi shrugged and sat on the lower bunk; his bed.

"hmm, i think this red flannel with a black shirt underneath? i mean, that's pretty fucking basic if you ask me but it'll do. it suits you as well." hoseok gave the clothes to the older. "perfect for a windy picnic date." he said, his hands clasped together close to his face. "isnt that so romantic?" the orange haired male sighed dramatically.

"sure." yoongi got up and took his white shirt off. he quickly put on the plain black shirt then came the red flannel.

"so there's that. problem solved. now i shall sleep."

"hey, are these jeans okay?" yoongi asked holding a pair of jeans he wore yesterday.

hoseok spared him a glance and gave him a thumbs up.