ʚ the one where yoongi developed a crush

"hmm, looks like our yoongi has set his eyes on someone... is it the blonde boy running in the field?" seokjin said and slowly leaned towards his dark haired male friend who was, as said, staring at a boy running in the field playing with his friends.

they were sat at the bleachers as it was their lunch time. they each had different classes, taehyung and jungkook took arts, seokjin on culinary, while yoongi took music.

"i bet he has. right, baby?" taehyung answered and he patted his boyfriend's cheek from behind who mumbled a 'right' and gave a quick peck on the lips to which taehyung blushed madly at and went back to hugging him from behind anyway.

"disgusting, eugh. you guys are all over each other 25/8! how can you do that? personal space can never." seokjin scoffed and rolled his eyes. the two boys behind him just shrugged and just went with their thing.

"anyway, do you want me to find out who he is?"

"i think taehyung and jungkook has connection with him though?" yoongi answered.

"oooh, yes yes! i know him very well! he just transferred and we instantly clicked! do you wanna know some info... hm??" taehyung squinted his eyes and raised both his brows in a teasing way.

"sure."

"why is it so rare that yoongi develops a crush on someone.. and whenever he sets his eyes on someone, he gets them! i guess yoongi wants, yoongi gets is true huh." jungkook chuckled.

"right!" taehyung exclaimed. "okay well anyway, here's the thing..." taehyung started and yoongi started listening veeery closely.

🎀