ʚ the one with the contact photo

monday came and it was just another day of college. boring and kind of stressing classes came, making yoongi yawn as the professor kept on discussing.

what happened on sunday, which was yesterday, was quite interesting. yoongi couldnt really sleep as he very much wanted to adjust his position, his arm and legs were aching really. luckily, jimin squirmed in his sleep and turned to the side. yoongi hauled a deep breath of satisfaction at that because he can move now.

morning then came and jimin left after having breakfast that he and yoongi prepared. it was nothing much, it was just rice with a side of kimchi that yoongi's mom made and jimin also insisted on making eggs.

they say their goodbyes not without jimin smiling widely at yoongi and the older just blushed and looked away, flustered.

+

classes ended and yoongi just finished eating dinner with his mom that just came back from work.

yoongi walked upstairs to his room and glanced at his phone that vibrated.

jimin
hello! can i have your picture?
just any picture
for contact photo purposes 😊

yoongi
sure
here.

i don't take pictures that much but that's me right now

i don't take pictures that much but that's me right now. i wasn't prepared haha

jimin
wow
veeery handsome 🙌

yoongi
how bout yours?
can i have your picture?

jimin
why?

yoongi
contact photo purposes :]

jimin
oh! of course lol

yoongi smiled as he waited for jimin to send a selca. he was hoping it wasnt an old picture. he wanted him to take a recent picture also to see what he looks like right now.

jimin
here! im sorry if it looks bad -.-
i wanted to be fair so i took a photo of me right now :>

- i wanted to be fair so i took a photo of me right now :>

yoongi
that's cute.

jimin
meee? i know i am!!

yoongi
the leaf hat ;)

jimin
oh damn u!!!!! >:(

yoongi
i'm kidding lmao
you're more adorable than the leaf hat :]

jimin
okay. goodbye. 👩‍🦯
you said im adorable
how do i process this
here, have a sprout i guess 🌱🌱

yoongi
😭

jimin
i should really sleep before i say more stupeed things.
goodbye hyung! goodnight~

yoongi
okay, see you in uni tomorrow.
goodnight, jimin :D

jimin reacted '❤️' your message

jimin bit his lip with a smile on his already blushing face. he opened his phone again to see the picture he saved - yoongi's photo - the blonde boy squeaked and rolled around his bed.

"waah, so handsome!" jimin said as he stared at the picture again. he chewed on his lip as he set yoongi's selca as his lockscreen and homescreen.

meanwhile...

"you're so pretty. what is this? what are you doing to my heart, jimin?" yoongi talked to the picture in his phone, staring back at jimin wearing a leaf hat. yoongi sighed. "what an adorable little thing.."

🎀