Taken Away

Y/N pov
Yesterday

Me: He's here Clem.

I look at my sniper scope and I see James and Anthony walking inside a little house as there were Men all over the place.

Clem: Y/N I know you want your revenge for Mara but if we do this shit will hit the fan and it will not be good for the both of us.

I sigh as I know she's right because if we get spotted once we die.

Me: God damn it.

I mumbled under my breath.

I stand myself up and put my sniper strap around my body and look at Clem.

Me: I know you're right so let's just get Anthony and get out without being spotted.

She nods as we walk down the hill I pull out my suppressor pistol as Clementine pulls her suppressor pistol out as well we see two guards in front of us.

Me: I'll take the left u take right. I whisper.

She nods at me as we both get ready to shoot.

I shot one in the head as he collapsed on the ground Clementine shoot the other one in the head both of them dead as fuck.

Me: Look Like your training is paying off.

I look at her as she was blushing and giggles.

Clementine: Yeah well I had the best teacher to teach me well one of the best.

I softly chuckle as we move inside of their base I see an open window I took a peek inside it was clear.

Me: Alright you be on the lookout while I'm getting Anthony if you see people coming let me know.

Clementine: You sure?

I Lean in to kiss clementine on the lips as I smile.

Me: What about now?

Clementine rolls her eyes playfully.

Clementine: Yeah be safe ok?

I nod as I climb inside the window and look around I hear voices upstairs I slowly walk on the steps as I pointed my pistol up the stairs.

Unknown: We still need to find out where their base is at?

There was a pause for a minute as I walk upstairs quietly I put my ear against the door it was quiet but I started to hear HIS voice.

James: Think you can find them, Anthony?

Anthony: Probably we already know the area we just need to keep an eye open.

James: Well tell me before you tell Alex I want to be the one to end it for myself.

Anthony: I don't know James Alex gonna be Sus if we don't tell them where Y/N community is at.

James: Dont worries if Alex has a problem with it then I'll deal with it.

Anthony: What you mean by that?

It went silent again as I hear footsteps getting louder to the door. I started to sneak my way to a different room as it was an empty bedroom I shut the door quietly.

James: Nothing you take care of now.

James shuts the door as he walks off his radio went off but I couldn't hear it because he was a bit further away from my position.

It was all quiet as I slowly open the door again and see the coast is clear I open the door slowly as I walk a bit slow to where Anthony room was at I slowly open the door as he was focusing on the map where he trying to pin our location of our community.