The storm

Clem pov

10 minutes earlier

I started to check on my gear as Y/N left with Fury with his eyes. I never see him so upset or this anger in his eyes.

I turn around and sees AJ standing there as I wipe a tear.

Aj:  Clem you ok?

I took a deep breath and looks at Aj.

Me: Yeah Im fine Goofball just Y/N he's changing.

Aj looks at the Y/N Hat that's hanging on the wall.

Aj: Is that a good sign or a bad sign?

Me: I don't know I'm trying to figure that out too.

I grab my backpack with all of my gear for this as look outside the window.

Aj: Do you think Y/N is gonna be the bad guy?

I didn't say anything as I hear another footstep behind me. I turn around it was Frank Woods.

Me: Woods?

Frank: Hey we need to talk.

I sit down on the edge of the bed as so did Aj sits next to me as frank looks at us.

Frank: I know you two notice Y/N changing up.

I am noded as I put my bookbag on the ground as I still listening to Frank.

Frank: He told me everything that happened in the kingdom about his uncle his Cousin James everything and once he knew it was James and when I found him down the river past out dying me and Mason took him in for recovery.

Aj: Mason?

Woods: Mason was my best friend he's out there doing supply runs he's one of the toughest sons of a bitch I know well besides your truly hehe.

Clem: I saw him act like this he always the nice guy now he's... Different.

Frank: That's what I want to talk about I don't know if that change gonna affect this community but we gotta keep an eye on him because he's going to the darkness and we don't know if we got the strength to bring him back.

Clem: What you mean frank?

Aj: Do we have to kill...Y/N clem?

Frank looks at me as he telling me about Y/N differences.

Clem: No Aj we're not killing Y/N we just gotta keep an eye on him.

2 hours later the gang was ready to move out

Y/N

It was time to head out as was the last one out as everyone was walking to the gate.

You started to clear your head as you forget your past thoughts as you walk by Mara and Clem.

Mara: Everything alright?

Y/N: Yeah let's just get this shit over with it.